Apple Pay Casinos
Finding a reliable, high-quality, and versatile online Apple Pay casino isn’t that simple, but there is good news for you: we have analyzed hundreds of casinos, sieved out unworthy hubs and left only those granting genuine, impeccable gambling. The list of the best Apple Pay casino sites is the result of the multi-month research by gambling professionals. We also included Canadian online gambling operators to the list so that North American punters would have a few decent options to choose from.
But before you proceed to deposit funds with Apple Pay, we would like you to learn more about this up-to-date payment method by reading our guide. Let’s mention a few advantages of Apple Pay:
📌 Highest level of privacy.
📌 Near-instant transactions.
📌 Unprecedented protection against data leakage.
📌 No fees (fees are paid by the gambling provider).
The only stone in your path is the low popularity of Apple Pay among casinos, as the technology is so new that not all venues have managed to integrate it yet. However, that is about to change in the near future.
Best Apple Pay Casino Sites 2020
|4||30 FS||Wink Slots||92+|
|5||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
Learn More About Apple Pay Deposits
- Best Apple Pay Casinos
- Learn More About Apple Pay
- How to Make Casino Deposits with Apple Pay?
- Apple Pay Advantages
- Highest Level of Commitment to Security and Privacy
- Ultimate Convenience
- No Extra Fees
- Disadvantages of Using Apple Pay
- No Withdrawal
- Limited Choice of Apple Pay Casinos
- Top 3 Apple Pay Online Casinos
Nothing stands still, especially in the digital economy. State-of-the-art technologies replace their predecessors to bring new opportunities to the digital world. So if you keep in touch with the latest online payment tends, you must have heard of Apple Pay – an advanced payment method that appeared in 2014 in the United States and has managed to grab a noticeable share in online payments as a whole and online casino deposits in particular.
Though online casinos with Apple Pay are rather a novelty than routine, this newfangled payment method is bound to win the hearts of millions of gamers for its simplicity, convenience, and quickness.
How to Make Casino Deposits with Apple Pay?
First off, let’s dig deeper into the physics of the method. What’s new with it? How does it improve standard payments? Finally, why is it beneficial to use it when there are dozens of alternatives?
A product of one of the biggest tech companies in the world, Apple Pay is still a new payment tool and therefore misunderstood by many. The gist of it to submit the payment via a slight finger touch on the phone’s Touch ID or by face recognition. Yes, that simple! It’s absolutely private since neither your phone number nor the bank card details involved.
Even though you should first connect your bank account or credit card to iPhone, Mac, iPad, or Apple Watch, the card details are replaced with a Device Account Number (DAN) and therefore not available to any third-parties, including your card operator and gambling website. More than that, your device doesn’t store your card number because each transaction is described by a different security code. As a result, all money transfers are completely anonymous and can’t be tied back to a personality.
Well, you don’t have to know all the technical intricacies to deposit to an online casino with Apple Pay – just follow the next sequence of steps:
- Connect a credit card to your Apple Pay account and make sure you have enough funds on the balance;
- Log in to your casino account and select Apple Pay in the list of deposit options;
- Specify the amount of funds you’re willing to deposit;
- Authenticate the transaction via Touch ID.
By this time you must have your money deposited to the account! As you can see, there’s nothing complex about paying via Apple Pay.
Apple Pay Online Casinos Advantages
Every time something new appears on the market, it gives birth to negative feedback from haters and users complaining without any reason, just for the fact that the latter can’t get the hang of the new technology. Surprisingly, that is not about Apple Pay, which is admired by millions of gamesters for its privacy, security, ultimate convenience, and swiftness.
✅ Highest Level of Commitment to Security & Privacy
Only cryptocurrencies can rival with Apple Pay in terms of security and privacy. More than that, we can safely say that any online casino that accepts Apple Pay keeps pace with the times and cares about the privacy and convenience of its users.
From a technical perspective, safety and security are ensured by
- a unique number assigned to each transaction ID (no need to share card details);
- confirmation of deposit by the device owner’s fingerprint;
- an ability to lock the service if the device is lost.
✅ Ultimate Convenience & Instant Deposits
No doubt, Apple Pay is topping the game. After connecting your banking system/credit card to the app, you can deposit to online casinos from anywhere and anytime, and you don’t have to repeatedly enter your credit card details. And since transactions are near-instant you can start gambling right after you confirm the deposit by tapping on the Touch ID of your phone.
The gateway is supported by iPhone (starting from iPhone SE), iPad, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 and 4, and Mac (starting from macOS Sierra).
So can you use Apple Pay at casino? Not only you can – you MUST use it if you have such a brilliant option at hand!
✅ No extra fees or charges
While many other private methods charge extra fees, Apple Pay is the most cost-effective solution that, when it comes to effectiveness and safety, can only be compared with cryptocurrencies. The great thing is that the punter pays no fees for depositing to a casino via Apple Pay, whereas the owner of the venue is charged a small commission.
For sure it’s impossible to eliminate the fees charged by providers of credit cards or banking systems, but the very idea that Apple Pay applies no extra fees is awesome.
Disadvantages of Using Apple Pay Casino Deposit Method
No matter how brilliant the technology is, it can’t be absolutely spotless. Sounds almost like a fundamental law of nature; however, the drawbacks of Apple Pay – the inability to withdraw using the gateway and the limited choice of casinos – are rather about the ability of an Apple Pay online casino to adapt to new things than the hiccups of the technology itself.
❌ No Withdrawal
Though Apple Pay unites the best features of e-wallets and cryptocurrencies, it can’t be used for withdrawing, which means you have to look for alternative ways to cash out your winnings from Apple Pay online casinos. These may be online banking systems, e-wallets, crypto wallets, and any methods supported by the website.
For your convenience, we have compiled a list of online casinos with fastest withdrawals so that you can cash out winnings fast and with no hustle. Withdrawal methods depend on the casino so please be sure to consider it in advance.
❌ Limited Choice of Apple Pay Casinos
The adoption of any new technology is hampered by laggards. Surprisingly, many websites are still reluctant to provide players with Apple Pay. For unknown reasons some venues steer clear of the gateway that would allow them to expand the horizons by providing the most trendy payment method to their clients.
Luckily, there are also those that take Apple Pay as salvation from above. Indeed, it is! Not to miss the most advanced payment feature by the world-known brand, look through our list of the finest Apple Pay websites. There you will find lots of interesting stuff, including luxurious bonuses, promotions, and other perks.
Top 3 Apple Pay Online Casinos
Below are three examples of online gambling sites that accept Apple Pay. These venues have been examined by our experts and given fairly high scores. Note that we represent our personal opinion, which might not coincide with yours. Nevertheless, we are glad to share feedback on 888 Casino, 777 Casino, and Wink Slots.
- 888 Casino
Being one of the oldest casinos on the market, 888 Casino explicitly demonstrates what it means to be on the crest of a wave. Holding licenses in 9 European countries, it provides a huge monthly cashout limit of $30 000 and lots of entry perks. Sign-up bonuses, carefully crafted loyalty programs, and a decent line of slot machines and card games are too attractive to stay away, huh?
Whether you are to play for free in the demo regime or gamble big to enter the VIP club, you are guaranteed to get language and currency versatility: 13 languages (English, Chinese, Japanese, French, Russian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Finnish, Thai, Greek, German, Swedish, Spanish) and 7 currencies (EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, SEK, DKK, RON) are supported by the venue.
- 777 Casino
777 is not an odd random number but rather a famous casino brand known in Europe for its renowned line of Progressive Jackpot games. If you are not familiar with the Dawn of the Dinosaur, Saved by the Bells, Millionaire Genies, Nightmare on Elm Stress, maybe it’s time to fill the gap!
Licensed in Gibraltar, Malta, and the United Kingdom, 777 Casino can boast of more than 60 high-quality slot machines, table games, and live games. The venue accepts EUR, USD, GBP, and CAD, so if you are searching for a CAD-compatible Apple Pay casino in Canada, you’re welcome!
While deep pockets will be satisfied with a $30 000 monthly withdrawal limit, newcomers won’t help themselves but use a tempting sign-up bonus to add luscious 100% over the deposited amount.
Among exclusive perks of the venue are Wednesday’s Raffle, Thursday’s Free Play Bonus, Friday’s Cashback, Saturday’s Double Points, and Sunday’s Free Play Bonus Surprise. On top of that, there’s a loyalty program accruing points that you can later exchange for money.
- Wink Slots
Though holding ‘slots’ in its title, the casino also offers table games, video poker, and bingo. Though the feedback on the venue isn’t spotless, there are a few things worth mentioning about the casino. First of all, it has no cash-out limits, meaning you can withdraw as much as you win, instantly, and in a single transaction. Secondly, it holds a daily challenge with tempting prizes. Thirdly, every new player can get up to $100 for signing up. Last but not least, the very modest minimum deposit limit of $10 will allow you to feel genuine emotions without the need to spend much.
Wink Slots accepts EUR, USD, GBP, and CAD. By the way, every $2 spent on the game grants some chips that can be exchanged for cash. To play for real money, or not to play for real money, is up to you, but maybe it’s worth to test the hub in the free mode.
Apple Pay Casino FAQ
- 💠 Is it Safe to Gamble at Apple Pay Casinos?
- Gambling on Apple Pay websites is completely safe, as neither card details nor any other private information is disclosed to the venue or baking operator. Safety is ensured by three factors:
- a unique number assigned to each transaction
- the necessity to confirm the deposit by the unique fingerprint of the payer
- and the ability to lock the account if the device is lost.
- 💠 Are Apple Pay Deposits Instant?
- Yes, deposits are near-instant, which means you can start gambling in a few moments after you tap on the Touch ID to verify the payment.
- 💠 How Apple Pay Casino Works?
- Apple Pay takes the best features of e-wallets and complements them with the ability to process payments without the necessity to disclose any sensitive information. While all private data remains private, you are allowed to deposit to Apple Pay casinos in a blink.
- 💠 Do All Casinos Accept Apple Pay Deposits?
- Unfortunately, not too many casinos accept Apple Pay deposits up to the date. However, that is expected to change in the near future, as more and more casinos show interest in expanding their deposit methods with up-to-date gateways.
- 💠 Can I use Apple Pay for Winnings Withdrawals?
- No, you cannot use Apple Pay to withdraw winnings, which is the only obvious drawback in this almost spotless technology. Make sure to research withdrawal gateways in advance to be able to cash out your winnings. Note that withdrawal methods differ in quickness, fees, and withdrawal limits.
- 💠 Do Apple Pay Gambling Sites Offer Bonuses?
- Apple Pay casinos have lots of bonus offers, but this has nothing to do with the very fact that venues accept this gateway. The most widespread bonuses are welcome rewards, referral accruals, loyalty treats, prizes to top players of the day/week/month, promotions of featured games, holiday bonuses, etc.