Google Pay Casinos
Did you know that Google Pay – an inevitable part of any Google Pay casino – has outpaced the most popular Indian local payment system PhonePe to become the most popular mobile payment gateway in India?
Jokes aside, GPay is one of the most advanced e-commerce payment solutions in the world, and the best is yet to come! Millions of gamblers use Google Pay to make a deposit to their favorite online casinos, and it’s high time to join them. But first, you need to learn more about all the ins and outs.
Below is a thorough guide on using Google Pay along with a detailed explanation of the payment gateway will all the pros and cons. A worthwhile alternative to an Apple Pay casino Google Pay keeps up with the highest world standards:
📌 Supported in 28 countries all over the world, including the US, Canadian online gambling sites and many European venues;
📌 Allows near-instant, easy, and convenient deposits with no fees via a few taps on a mobile screen;
📌 To be integrated by most gambling websites within a short period of time.
Though not all venues support Google Pay, it’s a question of time. And the good news is that you can adopt the technology right now!
Best Google Pay Casino Sites 2020
|2||$1200+200 FS||Mr Green||350+|
|3||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
Learn More About Google Pay Deposits
- Top Google Pay Casinos
- About Google Pay Deposits
- How to Deposit with Google Pay?
- Google Pay Casino Advantages
- Advanced Security
- Instant Deposits
- No Transaction Fees or Extra Charges
- Disadvantages of Using Google Pay
- No Withdrawals
- Limited Choice of GPay Casinos
- Top 3 Google Pay Online Casinos
Digital payments are the next big thing, no one doubts that. Sophisticated and fast mobile payments continue their march across underbanked countries and territories, winning the hearts of millions of users.
According to the World Payments Report 2019, digital payments have already crossed 700 million transactions this year and are expected to multiply their popularity in the next decade.
But even though mobile payments are firmly holding their position at the forefront of innovations, many punters let alone less advanced Internet users still have lots of myths and misbeliefs regarding sending and receiving money with smartphones. These myths are worth dispelling, and that’s exactly what we’re going to do today by unfolding all the beauty of Google Pay – a new yet convenient, fast, and effective manner of delivering your funds to online casinos.
As you might guess, Google Pay is a digital wallet payment system that synchronizes your saved credit/debit cards whenever you are logged in to your Google account. The gateway allows you easily send and receive money both online and in physical stores and save your debit/credit card information for your convenience (you don’t need to re-enter the card details twice). More and more banks are joining – the service is already available in 28 countries.
How to Make Casino Deposits with Google Pay?
To deposit to an online casino with Google Pay, you have to do some preliminary preparations, namely 1) acquire a debit or a credit card, or sign up to PayPal, which is compatible with Google Pay since 2018; 2) download and install Google Pay from the Play Store on your Android device (supported devices: Android KitKat 4.4+, desktop/laptop PC, Wear OS watch, iOS for payments only). Once you finish the preparation, you are ready to fund online casinos with Google Pay:
- Add your credit/debit cards to your Google Play account (note: you can also connect credit/debit cards via Google Pay; the app is obligatory for payments in physical stores): launch the app, tap on the correspondent menu icon in the upper left corner of the screen, then tap on 'Payment methods'.
You can add a few credit/debit cards. To remove one of your cards, go to:
Payment methods ⏩ More Payment Settings ⏩ Remove
You can connect your PayPal account via the web page or the Google Play app. The account will be added automatically to Google Pay.
- Go to the Cashier page of the gambling website, select Google Pay in the list of deposit options, fill in the transaction details, choose among the connected cards, and submit the transaction using Touch ID or security code. Voila, the depositing is done!
As you can see, the procedure is pretty simple; the only con is that the app is still ignored by some casinos, though it gains momentum in the Canadian mobile casinos industry and many European and Asian countries.
Google Pay Online Casinos Advantages
Whether you play from Europe, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Japan, Hong Kong, or about two dozen other countries all over the world, you can deposit to your favorite gambling venue with a few taps of your fingers on your mobile screen. The interface of the app is very intuitive so it won’t take long for you to get accustomed to it. And if you’re concerned about the security, transaction speed, or fees, you are welcome to peruse the following three chapters.
✅ Advanced Security & Fraud Prevention
Not only online casino that accepts Google Pay can be named modern and technological, but also safe and secure: first of all, the merchant (i.e. the casino in our case) doesn’t get access to your credit or debit cards details – instead, it works with a temporary encrypted number applied to every transaction; secondly, even if you lose the phone, you are out of danger – with the help of Android Device Manager available on any device in which you are logged in to your Google account you will be able to find out the location of your smartphone, lock it, or delete all the data on it.
✅ Instant Deposits
While many newbies still ask something like 'can you use Google Pay at casino', experienced gamesters already know that Google Pay credit and debit card payments are by far the fastest method to replenish your casino account. Though according to Google’s info, credit and debit card transfers delay for up to 24 hours in some cases, usually they take no longer than a few seconds. Supported credit/debit cards are Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, Visa Electron, and Elo credit cards.
✅ No Transaction Fees or Extra Charges
Google Pay is one of the cheapest payment gateways available at online casinos. Direct bank transfers and payments via debit cards are free; credit card transfers are charged with 2.9% free, which is by 0.1% more cost-effective than Venmo, Square Cash, and Apply Pay Cash money transfers, all charging 3%. The transfer limit is $9999, which usually satisfies even the most demanding players. Google Pay is effective, cheap, fast, and more convenient than almost any other existing alternative. Once you’re done with the initial account configuration, you can deposit to any casino that supports the service in just a few clicks!
Disadvantages of Using Google Pay Casino Deposit Method
Despite all the brilliance, the app isn’t spotless. Disadvantages do exist, although neither of the two cons is directly connected with the technology itself: 1) no Google Pay online casino allows withdrawing to Google Pay accounts; 2) many venues still miss the gateway.
❌ No Withdrawals
Unfortunately, Google Pay online casinos do not support withdrawals via the same gateway. The obvious reason is that the app is new. Since the very concept of the application allows money transfers to Google Pay accounts, the inability to use the gateway for withdrawals is totally on the side of online venues. On the other hand, that is about to change in the near future, so all we have to do is to wait. And until casinos add the Google Pay withdrawal gateway, look into our list of online casinos with fastest withdrawals to find decent alternatives such as credit and debit cards and electronic wallets.
❌ Limited Choice of Google Pay Casinos
Whereas casinos haven’t yet managed to set up Google Pay for withdrawals, some of them are also reluctant to add the gateway to their list of deposit options. And though it’s hard to name all the territories where casinos accept Google Pay because the list continuously grows, some of the verified countries are Australia, Canada, France, Italy, the US, Russia, the UK, and New Zealand. Note Google Pay has certain transaction limits: single transfer – $9999; transfers for the period of 7 days – $99 999; additional limitations may apply depending on location.
Top 3 Google Pay Online Casinos – 2020
When searching for any online casino – whether it is Google Pay casino in Canada or any other country – you must not overlook the overall characteristics of the venue, including language and currency versatility, quickness of withdrawals, fees, bonuses, etc. We have reviewed the three casinos which in our opinion are one of the best gambling hubs on the Internet.
- 🥇 Casumo
Whether you are a high-roller or a penny player, you are welcome to challenge your luck and skills at Casumo, a reputable venue accepting small deposits and providing no limits for withdrawals!
Slots, video poker, and table games complemented by more than 40 mobile games create a unique atmosphere of fun and thrill. If the blood of competition is pumping through every vein of yours, you can’t miss the next tournament that will start in half an hour.
Yeah, Casumo runs tournaments every half an hour without stops! It’s high time to nail it! Casumo is licensed in 4 jurisdiction – the UK, Sweden, Malta, and Denmark – and offers luscious welcome bonuses to newcomers, up to EUR 300.
- 🥈 Mr. Green
Mr. Green is without a doubt among the best online gambling sites that accept Google Pay: a huge variety of slot machines and table games, a special ‘Popular Games’ category highlighting what is trendy, and of course more than a dozen of Jackpot Games with millions of dollars in rewards.
Mr. Green is one of the most beloved venues according to reviews of gambling professionals and amateurs. The casino supports 6 European languages in addition to English and accepts cryptocurrencies, so if you forget what is the color of money, Mr. Green will remind you! Make your first deposit in EUR, USD, GBP, CAD, SEK, NOK, or DKK and take advantage of a welcome bonus crediting 100% to your deposit, up to €100.
- 🥉 Leo Vegas
The venue adopts the best practices of Las Vegas gambling halls to give way to more than a hundred high-quality and intriguing slot machines, table games, Jackpot Games, and some less popular entertainments. The minimum deposit is only $10, so you don’t have to spend a lot to get the hang of your favorite game. More than that, you can take advantage of the no-deposit bonus and try to make money out of thin air. Who knows, maybe today is the day?! The casino holds Danish, Maltese, Swedish, and UK licenses, so lots of European players can legally deposit funds in USD, EUR, GBP, DKK, or SEK.
Google Pay Casino FAQ
- 💠 Is it Safe to Gamble at Google Pay Casinos?
- It is totally safe to gamble at Google Pay casinos from the perspective of the technology itself. However, that does not mean all venues are safe by default. Any website may have some flaws, which is why we recommend you to pay attention to the feedback and take expert advice before selecting the gambling website.
- 💠 Are Google Pay Deposits Instant?
- Depositing is near-instant: the balance replenishment usually arrives within seconds or minutes after submitting. However, in some cases, it may take up to 24 hours to process the deposit involving debit and credit cards.
- 💠 How Google Pay Casino Works?
- This type of casino is no different from any other except for the fact that it accepts Google Pay. To make a deposit, you have to: 1) download and install the app; 2) add your credit/debit card to your account in the app; 3) go to the ‘Cashier’ section on the website and enter the transaction details before submitting the payment.
- 💠 Do All Casinos Accept Google Pay Deposits?
- Unfortunately, not all casinos accept this gateway. The technology is already used in 28 countries, but not all gamers have access to replenishing the balance with Google Pay. To learn whether the website accepts the gateway, go to the ‘Cashier’ tab and see if the desired option is there.
- 💠 Can I use Google Pay for Winnings Withdrawals?
- No, you cannot use it to withdraw winnings. Though the technology itself allows sending funds to Google Pay accounts, online casinos haven’t yet implemented the feature. To withdraw, look for alternative gateways: credit and debit cards, electronic wallets, and any other option available in the ‘Withdrawals’ section.
- 💠 Do Google Pay Gambling Sites Offer Bonuses?
- Google Pay is a payment gateway, not something that defines which bonuses to offer. All casinos provide a more or less standard package of bonuses: no-deposit rewards, reload bonuses, referral bonuses, loyalty treats, promotions of new casinos features/games/slot machines, rankings, tournaments, and other exciting stuff.