The best online casinos feature a rich library of games for everyone’s taste. Some of the most popular classics are roulette, blackjack, baccarat, and video poker. But, there is more. If you are willing to explore the library a bit further, you can find some fantastic gems there, including the game called Sic Bo.
The popularity of this game keeps increasing among Canadian players. It is because it’s super interesting, simple, and delivers fast action. Here, in this article, we will share more about it, including:
- The rules of the game
- How to play it?
- Winning strategy
Best Online Casinos With Sic Bo Games
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|5TC + 25 FS||FortuneJack||1519+|
|$1250 / 200 FS||CyberSpins||704+|
250% slots bonus.
|C$2222 + 325 FS||Parimatchwin.com||3466+|
|100% / €250||Cyber.bet Casino||909+|
What is the Sic Bo game?
Sic Bo is an ancient Chinese game, and when translated, it means “precious dice.” The game is known by many names, including Dai Siu and Tai Sai. It is a game of chance similar to roulette, and it is played with three dice.
Chinese immigrants that have been working on the first transcontinental railroad introduced it to North America. Over the years, it became popular around the US and Canada. Thanks to its simplicity and fast pace, it became a part of the modern casino world, and many sites have it in its library. Many players prefer Sic Bo online gambling.
How to play Sic Bo Online
Playing the Sic Bo game online may seem confusing at first, but it is pretty simple. The player’s job is to predict what three dice will show right after the dealer rolls them. Here is the step by step guide on how to play it:
- The game features the board with Sic Bo odds, and the first step is to place bets by putting chips on selections you want.
- After doing that, the virtual dealer will roll the dice
- The outcomes will show up
- If you predicted the numbers right, you win, and if your predictions were not correct, you lose.
Online Sic Bo Rules in Details
As mentioned, playing Sic Bo Online may seem tricky and too complicated at first. The most confusing part is the table, but everything becomes straightforward once you learn how to read it. The bottom row of the table shows single number wagers. Next are the total bets. The very top of the table shows double, particular triple, and any triple bets. The corners of the table (left and right) are for small and large bets.
The rest is simple. You need to predict what the dice are going to show. The dealer will roll them, and the outcome will show whether you win or lose. If you have never played it before, you can try it out for free in some casinos that offer a demo version.
Sic Bo Winning Strategy
If you are about to play the Sic Bo online casino game, keep in mind that everything comes down to luck. However, some tips can serve you as a winning Sic Bo strategy.
- Avoid placing bets in many areas. You can bet up to 16 areas on the gambling sites, but that’s not recommended, especially if you are a beginner.
- When placing the wagers, it would be best to put them in a small or big area. It is because these have the best odds.
- Keep in mind that the dice outcomes do not depend on previous results. Many players think that if the dice rolled out small sums for a while, it would roll big. That’s not true. In the end, it is a game of chance.
Best Odds and Payouts for Playing Sic Bo Online
In the classic table, there are several types of bets. The payouts vary, and they usually go from 1x up to 180x your initial bet.
- Single bets – You bet on any number from 1 to 6 that will show up when you roll the dice. A number that appears two times pays double. The one that appears three times pays triple.
- Double bets – You bet that two dice will have the same number. It pays 10 to 1.
- Triple bets – Here, you bet that all the dice will have the same numbers. If your guess is correct, it pays 30 to 1.
- Total bet – Here, you need to predict the total sum for all three dice. The payouts vary here, and they can be 6x of the bet, 8x, 12x, 17x, 30x, and 60x.
There are small bets and big ones. The small means the sum for all three dice will be between 4 and 10. The payout is double. For the big bets, you predict that the sum for all three dice will be between 11 and 17. The payout is 1:1.
When it comes to the game’s RTP or house edge, it is pretty decent. You need to be aware that RTP varies and depends on the type of bet. The RTP can be 97.22% and even 70.8%. Again, it depends on the type of bet.
Summing Up Thoughts on Playing Sic Bo Online
It is a super exciting game of chance similar to roulette. Its popularity around the world keeps increasing, especially among Canadian players. Many people play Sic Bo in Canada. They love the game because it is straightforward, entertaining, and has a fast pace. In other words, playing it brings fun and enjoyment. It all comes down to luck, but some valuable tips can serve the players as a strategy to increase their winning chances.
Sic Bo Casinos FAQ
Is online Sic Bo legal in Canada?
- Yes, the game is legal and you can play it. It is available in most online casinos in Canada.
Can I play Sic Bo online for real money?
- Yes, the game can be played for real money in the majority of online casinos. It is very simple and enjoyable.
Can I play Online Sic Bo for free?
- Yes. The game can be played for free. Many casinos offer a demo version of the game which allows players to learn the rules and get familiar with it. When they are ready, they can play for real money as well.