PrePaid Card Casinos
Today, online gamblers are living in the perfect world when they can choose among many kinds of the online casinos and payment options, with one of them being the prepaid card casino. If you are a newbie in the gambling world, it might be the first time you hear about this kind of the depositing method as it’s not as widespread as the e-wallets or the credit card payments. But even if you are an experienced players, there is always something new to learn about the online casino CAD with prepaid card payment option and we are here to help.
In this guide, we’ll share everything we know about the Canada online casinos that accept prepaid cards for the deposits together with our list of these casinos, all checked and proved to be secure and provide the perfect level of service. Read on if you are into learning new facts about the prepaid cards or just pick the casini from the list if you are ready to play for real money right now.
Best PrePaid Cards Online Casinos
|3||C$1500 + 150 FS||Playamo||2100+|
|10||C$1500+140 FS||Bob Casino||1000+|
|11||$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba||596+|
|13||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|28||$1200+200 FS||Mr Green||350+|
|42||$1000 + 1000 FS||LVbet||631+|
|44||$1000 + 22 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
|46||$200||Sports Interaction Casino||815+|
|49||$500+200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|50||€1000 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino||2152+|
|53||C$200+100 FS||Mr Play||450+|
|54||C$1000 + 200 FS||ScandiBet||909+|
|56||$1000 + 200 FS||Casino Cruise||600+|
|59||$1000||Silver Oak Casino||212+|
|71||$2000 + 200 FS||Casino-X||980+|
|72||$250 + 100 FS||Wishmaker||300+|
|73||$1500 + 150 FS||Playzee||1294+|
|74||$3000 + 50 FS||Spinland||663+|
|75||$500 + 50 FS||Hello Casino||250+|
|76||$2000 + 200 FS||JoyCasino||1080+|
|78||$6000 + 25FS||BoVegas||180+|
|79||€1400||Times Square Casino||586+|
|85||$100 + 100 FS||GunsBet||1500+|
|86||$1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|87||200€ + 20 FS||ReelTastic||349+|
|88||$4000 + 200 FS||Kahuna Casino||1210+|
|89||€500 + 200 FS||Casinia||1495+|
|91||€500 + 200 FS||BuranCasino||1623+|
|92||$200||Fair Go Casino||197+|
|94||$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|95||200% up to C$500||Magic Red||500+|
|97||C$222 + 22 FS||Yako Casino||800+|
|99||10% Cashback||No Bonus Casino||615+|
|100||$300 + 50 FS||Wixstars||399+|
|101||$100 + 100 FS||7bitCasino||600+|
Things to Know About PrePaid Card Casino Deposits
- Best Canadian PrePaid Card Casinos
- How to Use PrePaid Cards for Casino Deposits?
- Pros & Cons of Using e-Wallets for Casino Deposits
- The Most Popular PrePaid Cards Types
- PrePaid Card Casino FAQ
Before you go to the prepaid casinos and make your first deposit (and your first step towards the real money winnings), you should understand what are the prepaid cards and how to use them.
Prepaid card looks just like your regular debit or credit card (except for having your name printed on it). It has the 16-digit number and the security code on the back and it a specific amount of money on it that you can use in the online casinos that accept prepaids. Unlike regular credit cards, prepaid cards usually don’t require any IDs or other documents to be bought and can be purchased not only in banks and other financial institutions but also in the grocery store and post offices.
Finding the place to buy a card may not always be that easy as finding the prepaid casino to use it but in most cases, the stores locations are stated on the card issuing company website. So what’s the point in prepaid online casinos and how do you use prepaid cards to fund your online casino account?
How to Deposit With a PrePaid Card at an Online Gambling Site?
Even though prepaid cards are not as popular as their other payment counterparts, making the online casino prepaid deposit is a piece of cake and can be made within a few simple steps that we are ready to share:
- First of all, buy the prepaid card with the amount of money you want to deposit. Some of the cards can be reloaded later to be used once again in the online casinos accepting prepaid and we’ll talk about it in detail further in this guide;
- When you have a card on you, it’s time to go to the prepaid online casino and log into your existing account or create one if you are new there. There are many ways to find the online casino prepaid to suit all your needs and wants but the fastest and the easiest way is to take a look at the Casino Hex prepaid casino list and pick one of the world’s best casinos selected for you by our experienced team members.
All the casinos in the list are properly licensed, offer the generous number of games and will award you some juicy bonuses if you create account right now;
- When the account is created and you are logged in, please proceed to the banking section of the website and choose the prepaid card option in the payment options list;
- Fill in the card information in the related fields then enter the amount you want to deposit. Don’t forget to check the casino’s minimum and maximum deposit limitations and follow them;
- Hit the approval button and wait until your transaction is completed. In most cases, the Canadian online casinos that accept prepaids are quite quick in processing payments and you’ll be all set for gambling within several minutes. Sometimes, it may take a little bit longer but you’ll hardly have to wait more than a day to get your money transferred to the prepaid casino Canada account;
- Now choose the game you want to play and may the luck be on your side!
Advantages and Disadvantages of Using PrePaid Cards for Casino Deposits
Just like any other online depositing method, prepaid cards have their own pros and cons that should be taken into account before you look through the gambling sites that use prepaid and choose the one where you make the first prepaid casino deposit. So what are the advantages of playing in the online casino with prepaid payment option?
Obviously, there are some disadvantages of using the Canada online casino prepaid cards, even though they are minor and are perfectly balanced with the pros involved. But maybe these disadvantages would create too much discomfort for you, and you will need to switch for UPayCards online casino or other casinos with different payment methods. So let’s find out.
The Most Popular Types of Prepaid Card Casinos
It may sound like there is only one kind of prepaid card and the one way to use it in the online casino that accepts prepaid but that’s not exactly the truth. Just like anything else in the today’s online gambling world, prepaid cards have some options to choose from so that every player can get what he or she wants and needs depending on the prepaid casino online they play in and their personal preferences.
Below, we’ll take a closer look at the most popular types of the prepaid cards. If you don’t find any of them suitable, please check our list of the e-wallet casinos online that can become another great option for making an online casino deposit.
Prepaid Gift Cards
There is nothing better you can give a gambler as a gift than the prepaid gift card that he or she can use in the best prepaid casinos and get some winnings. Who knows, your gift can even turn into a several-million jackpot if the luck is on the player’s side.
The prepaid gift card is basically the regular prepaid card with the fixed amount stated (while in some cases reloads are also possible) that can be given as a gift and then used in the prepaid online casino Canada from our list. There are several brands issuing prepaid gift cards but the most popular are the Visa casino cards and MasterCard casino cards. It’s no wonder — these companies have the most solid reputation in the e-commerce world and there is no chance to get involved in any fraud activities while using them.
The prepaid card can become a perfect gift option where you are not really sure about what a person wants to get but know that playing in the online casinos is in the area of their interest. And obviously, it can become a great gift for yourself as making depositing in the online casino using prepaid is fast and easy.
Reloadable Prepaid Cards
As you can get from the name, a reloadable card is the prepaid card that you can use more than just one time and reload the amount of money as soon as in runs out.
The difference between the reloadable prepaid card and your regular debit card is that the prepaid card is not linked to your bank account so you’ll need to top it up using cash. It can be done in the most places where the cards like these are sold. In some cases, you can also fund it up using direct transfer from your banking account so double-check this information before purchasing the card. No fees are usually charged for reloading the money to the card but in some cases, the service fee may be deducted every month from your prepaid card balance.
Reloadable prepaid card is a great way for making online casino deposits when you don’t want to do it using your usual debit or credit card due to security or some other reasons but don’t want to buy the new prepaid card every time as well.
Disposable Prepaid Cards
The disposable prepaid cards are the complete opposite of the reloadable prepaid cards, as you can easily get from the name. The disposable prepaid card has a fixed amount of money on it which can’t be reloaded — a perfect option for those who want to control their online casino spendings as you just can’t spend more than you already have on the card. Even though it’s basically the one-time-use card, you can make the online casino deposits partially, especially if the card nomination is high.
The only disadvantage of the disposable prepaid cards is that every time you run out of money you want to deposit to play in the best online casino for real money, you’ll need to go to the store and buy the card once again which is not very convenient if you have the urge to play late in the night.
There are several kinds of the disposable prepaid cards accepted in the online casinos but the one and the only in the online gambling world is definitely the Paysafecard — the safest and the most popular prepaid card available for gamblers. If you already have one and don’t know where you can use it, please check our Paysafecard casino list with all the best online gambling websites collected in one place.
Virtual Prepaid Cards
The last but not least type of card that can be used in the prepaid casinos is the virtual prepaid card. Already guess what it is? It’s the same prepaid card mentioned before but this time there is no need to go anywhere to buy it as it’s available online.
All you need to do is to visit the card issuer website, choose the amount of money you want to have on the card, pay for it using any convenient method and have the virtual prepaid card right on your screen. Then, you can use it in the online casinos that accept prepaids just like you would do with the disposable or reloadable prepaid cards. To find the casino that accepts this kind of prepaids, please take a look at the Casino Hex list of the ecoCard casinos as ecoCard is one of the most famous providers of the virtual prepaid cards with years of experience and massive presence in the Canadian online casinos.
PrePaid Card Casino FAQ
- Are prepaid casinos safe to play in?
- Yes, as long as you are playing in the Canadian online casinos that accept prepaids from our list. Every casino on this page undergoes a thorough check-up to meet all our safety and quality requirements and to be named worth your attention.
- What prepaid card to choose and what are the best of them?
- To choose what kind of prepaid card to use, consider your needs first — whether you want a physical card or virtual one is enough, whether you want to reload it or to be the one-use one, and what amount of money you want to have on your card. Once you think of it, the choice will become obvious and we, in our turn, will always provide you with the newest prepaid casinos and the best offers for the prepaid card holders.
- Are there any bonuses for the prepaid card holder?
- Giving out special bonuses for the prepaid card deposits is not the most popular practice but there are still some generous online casinos that can award you some free spins or other perks if you use this payment option.
- How long do prepaid card withdrawals take?
- In most cases, you won’t be able to make a withdrawal using the prepaid card so you’ll have to find some other payment option. Please check our reviews to find the best and the most convenient way to get your online gambling winnings.
- Are there any fees applied on the prepaid card deposits?
- Yes, in most cases, the card issuer will take a small fee from every transaction you made using the card.
- Why use the prepaid card to make you online casino deposit?
- Prepaid card is the easy to use depositing method which is at the same time safe and lets you control your gambling spendings — a perfect combination of advantages to pick the prepaid casino right now and start playing immediately.