Online Casinos for Real Money
There are some people who fear gambling in online casinos for real money and simply play casino games to kill their time on the web without even trying to win some cash. But why not to use the unprecedented opportunities created for us by the Internet and, if you are, say, Canadian resident simply choose some of the top online casino Canada real money sites and start to gamble in the proper meaning of the word.
“Win the jackpot!” – that is the only goal worth keeping in mind when playing at some of the best real money online casinos available out there for gamblers. Simply consider the following numbers, as of 2016 the global online gambling market has already equaled $44 billion and is estimated to reach $81 billion by 2022. Could there be a better argument to join the ranks of online gamblers right away?
But one needs to first learn all the ins and outs of online gambling sites. Only after that will you be able to choose the best real money online casino that will suit all of your requirements. Below we will share some of our experience in reviewing and playing at different types of gambling venues for real money.
Top Online Casinos for Real Money in 2018
How We Review Online Casino Operators
The first thing to check, when it comes to gambling for real money, is the presence of a license. Ideally, the online casino should be licensed by several jurisdictions who have demonstrated the best standard of regulation and player protection (the UK Gambling Commission, Isle of Man, Malta, Alderney etc.)
Another important issue we consider when reviewing online real money casinos are the depositing methods available. The following are the most popular ways to deposit cash to gambling sites:
- e-Wallets such as Neteller, PayPal, Skrill;
- credit/debit cards (MasterCard, Visa);
- prepaid cards such as Paysafecard and Neosurf;
- wire transfers
Although not all of these services might be available in your country of residence you nevertheless should keep in mind that in all the top online casinos real money can typically be deposited through a wide range of methods.
We also take into account the time needed to receive one’s winnings which can differ substantially between different real money casinos depending on the cash withdrawal methods available. Usually, it is considered acceptable if you can get your cash within several days.
Besides issues related to money transfer and safety we also look at all those features that a particular casino provides to make the playing experience of its customers more plausible.
One such feature to first pay your attention to are welcome bonuses that are offered to new players who decided to gamble online for real money. For some people, the amount of these bonuses is the decisive factor for choosing a gambling site.
Since millennials often choose to play in online casinos for real money, they are regarded as the target audience within the online gambling industry. Today more casino sites start to take into consideration their playing habits while developing their functionality. Consequently, one can easily play casino online for real money at mobile devices. This option is especially popular among the younger generation of gamblers since millennials prefer to win real cash on the go.
These are also the quality of graphics and design that are worth considering when choosing a real money online casino since top gambling sites usually use the best software available on the market for their players to look really attractive.
Besides that, the best online casino sites for real money gambling typically offer a huge variety of games to choose from, unlike second-class gambling venues where one can find only a limited list of real money casino slots.
For many young people, it becomes more of an inconvenience to wait for days to get their winnings when playing in online gambling sites for real money and the availability of fast withdrawal methods is becoming an important issue to tackle for web casinos.
Key Advantages of Playing for Real Money
The experience that you get when you start to play casino for real money and thrills of web gambling is probably among the most exciting things that became available to us with the advent of the Internet. And some casinos might even reward you for your courage and present you with online casino real money no deposit bonus, which might give you a nice boost of encouragement.
The fact that in online gambling real money is at stake and real winnings are obtainable with just a click of a button makes one carefully weigh every step. When playing casino on mobile device or desktop you can concentrate more effectively than in a noisy mortar-and-brick casino and consistently implement your playing strategy. That is why in an online casino real money can be even more easily won than in a traditional gambling venue.
If in the past you had to get outside of your home to get to the closest casino, nowadays for all those who want to play real money casino offer an easier-than-ever opportunity to give oneself a try.
How to Gamble Online for Real Money
As you can see online gambling with real money is not that sophisticated after all and can be summed up in the following steps:
- You crate an account in the online casino which you have chosen after careful consideration;
- Select the method for making deposits which suits you best and is available in your country of residence;
- Check for welcome bonuses;
- Pick the game of your choice and start playing for real money.
Real Money Casinos FAQ
- Is Gambling Online for Real Money Fair?
- Doubts naturally arise as to whether one can be easily cheated when gambling online for real money since all the inner mechanics of the play is covered behind programming algorithms unlike in brick-and-mortar casinos where you can see and touch all the settings yourself.
First of all, take a look at the RTP (Return to Player). It is definitely a good way to check how fair a particular casino is when playing for real money.
Besides that, all the best online casinos for real money gambling have the seal of eCOGRA at their site, which is the most reliable and internationally approved agency when it comes to testing online casinos’ reliability, as was mentioned above.
- What is the Payout Percentage (RTP)?
- The payout percentage or return to player (RTP) is the amount of real money casino has paid to its players. It is opposite to the house edge, i.e. if the house edge is 5% then payout percentage is 95%. It is usually between 82% and 98%.
This indicator, however, can be misleading in the sense that it will not tell you what are your particular chances to win since they vary randomly. There are several testing agencies which are reviewing the payout percentage of web casinos such as eCOGRA and Technical Systems Testing (TST).
- Can I Play In Different Currencies?
- In a real money casino you definitely can play in different currencies:
- EUR is by far the most popular currency accepted in web casinos since online gambling industry is flourishing in EU countries;
- USD online casinos became less popular after the Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act was accepted in 2006;
- GBP is accepted in 58% of web casinos. Since online gambling is completely legal in the UK and there is even a special Gambling Commission issuing licenses you can find plenty of GBP casinos online to play for real money;
- AUD is also a popular currency accepted in web casinos;
- Since for those who want to play online casino for real money Canada does not strictly define the legal status of online gambling, CAD is a bit less popular than AUD.
- Is My Money Safe In Online Casinos?
- All the online casinos that have acquired a license from the respective authority are obliged to keep the money which comes from their players in a separate bank account so as to be able to pay them back in case of insolvency.
Moreover, from the technical point of view, certified casinos all use the 128-encryption standard which is also used by financial institution to protect your banking account.
- What If I Encounter a Problem Depositing Money?
- If you meet the problem while making a deposit, first of all check whether there is enough cash on your account and whether your credit card is cleared for internet transfers. Also try making smaller deposits, since some banks restrict the amount of money to be sent to an online casino.
Sometimes gambling venues put restrictions on the biggest possible deposit that can be made so that if you want to make a bigger deposit you should make two payments.
Some methods are instant and other may take longer to transfer real money. The best way is to use an e-wallet which enables you to almost always make instant deposits.
If problems arise with making a deposit you should also check the casino’s support service. Top gambling sites provide multi-language operators who can be contacted via phone or e-mail.
- How to Withdraw Winnings?
- Most top online casinos will offer you many different withdrawal options but not as much as in the case of the ways to make deposits. You can use:
- e-Wallets like PayPal. Skrill, and Neteller;
- Visa credit card (you can’t withdraw your winnings with Mastercard, though);
- Transfer services which are especially popular in the US where they are the only possible option.
However, you should completely trust your casino in this case since you will share your banking information.
- How long does it take to withdraw your winnings?
- It will take you 2-3 business days in case you are using an e-wallet to withdraw cash from online casino.
With credit cards, it will take a little bit longer – up to a week. But this is the safest method guaranteed by your financial institution.
With wire transaction it will take you up to 5-10 days to withdraw cash from your online casino operator.
- How much tax is taken from casino winnings?
- In Canadian real money casinos your winnings will be taxed only if you are a professional gambler which should be separately proved in each case. The UK gamblers are probably the most fortunate since the government does not tax their winnings at all and only collects taxes from online casino operators. In the US online casino winnings are fully taxable and you should report them as part of your income.
But be it a British, American or Canadian online casino real money is regularly being won in fantastic amounts and you easily can become the next lucky instant billionaire. So, don’t miss your chance!