NOK – Norwegian Krone Casinos 2020
Pretty monopolized Norwegian kroner casinos may not be a desirable choice for gamblers breathing freedom. Like it or not, you will have to deal with harsh gambling regulations in Norway to get access to worthwhile Norwegian gambling hubs. The two state-based licensed betting companies – Norsk Rikstoto and Norsk Tipping – aren’t enough to satisfy the hunger of NOK casino seekers, so they often look for international venues accepting kroner deposits.
To ensure you the best depositing and withdrawal conditions, as well as let you choose the best casino that accepts Norwegian kroner, we have united the leading Norwegian gaming destinations in one place. You can safely play on any shortlisted site and be completely confident in its high standards. The ban on online gambling justifies the fact that all gaming websites that accept NOK are offshore companies subjected to laws of their jurisdictions. They are safe but have nothing to do with Norwegian legislation.
Best Online Casinos with NOK – Norwegian Krone
|1||55 FS||Fortune Legends||997+|
|2||$100 + 100 FS||7bitCasino||600+|
|3||€300 + 50 FS||Mars Casino||995+|
|8||C$1500 + 150 FS||Playamo||2100+|
|11||C$500 + 99 FS||Maneki Casino||3200+|
|12||C$1200+260 FS||Captain Spins||2000+|
|14||C$1500+140 FS||Bob Casino||1000+|
|15||$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba||596+|
|26||$500+200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|29||100% / $300 / 50FS||10Bet||400+|
|31||$300 + 50 FS||Dreamz||1300+|
|33||€500 + 200 FS||Cadoola||2000+|
|34||55 FS||Piggy Bang||1200+|
|36||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
|39||$1000 + 200 FS||Casino Cruise||600+|
|40||€/$250 + 50 FS||Spinia||2110+|
|42||$400 + 200 FS||Oshi||2334+|
|45||50 FS||Vegas Luck||612+|
|46||€500 + 200 FS||MalinaCasino||1600+|
|48||$500 + 50 FS||Hello Casino||250+|
|49||$3000 + 50 FS||Spinland||663+|
|50||$2000 + 200 FS||Casino-X||980+|
|52||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|53||$2000 + 200 FS||JoyCasino||1080+|
|54||$100 + 100 FS||GunsBet||1500+|
|55||$1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|56||$4000 + 200 FS||Kahuna Casino||1210+|
|57||€500 + 200 FS||Casinia||1495+|
|58||€500 + 200 FS||Boaboa||1495+|
|60|| C$600+100 FS|
New player offer
|61||$1000+200 FS||Voodoo Dreams||788+|
|62||€500 + 250 FS||ZetCasino||2000+|
|63||C$200 + 100 FS||Baocasino||1821+|
|64||200% up to C$500||Magic Red||500+|
|65||€500 + 200 FS||BuranCasino||1623+|
|68||$1500+100 FS||Lucky Days||1250+|
|73||100 FS||Flume Casino||250+|
|74||$100 + 25 FS||Atlantic Spins||374+|
|75||10% cashback||Mr Gold||766+|
|76||$1500 + 200 FS||Casoola||1350+|
|78||10 FS||21 Casino||370+|
|80||$100 + 25 FS||Jaak Casino||480+|
|85||$300 + 50 FS||Wixstars||399+|
|88||$1200+200 FS||Mr Green||350+|
|91||$400 + 100 FS||LuckyDino||400+|
|94||100 FS||Lucky Louis||216+|
|95||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
|100||100% / $1500 / 100 FS||Casino Room||1000+|
|101||$300 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino||2152+|
|106||C$1000 + 200 FS||ScandiBet||909+|
|107||C$200+100 FS||Mr Play||450+|
|108||$250 + 100 FS||Wishmaker||300+|
|109||100% / $150 / 150 FS||CasinoLuck||405+|
|110||100% / $100 / 100 FS||WildSlots||343+|
How to Gamble with Norwegian Krone?
Norwegian gambling is an example of tough regulations and control of the business field by the state. Not too much appealing to local or international Norwegian kroner casinos, offline and online Norwegian gaming is subject to the Norwegian Gaming and Foundation Authority and the following documents:
- The Totalisator Act.
- The Gaming Scheme Act.
- The Lottery Act.
Those define ‘lottery’ as slot machines, lotteries, skill games, betting, and casino games, or any other activity that implies winnings paid to gamesters. In fact, the state holds a gambling monopoly by banning all domestic and international companies from doing ‘lottery’ business except for the two state-owned corporations – Norsk Rikstoto (horse racing) and Norsk Tipping (sports betting, lotteries, poker, scratch cards, keno). That said, the Norwegian legislation allows gamblers to play at online casinos that accept Norwegian kroner and it directs its efforts solely on banning illegal operators. The Payment Act of 2010 prohibits banks to conduct payments to any unlicensed casino that accepts NOK allegedly for ‘preventing gambling addictions’.
Despite the desire to keep gambling monopolized and suffocate any attempt to break the hegemony of the two, Norway is still on the radar of international Norwegian kroner online casinos operating in offshore zones. Making casino deposits using Norwegian kroner is easy and safe if you are gambling online with Norwegian kroner in a reliable, time-tested venue. If you are willing to choose a safe Norwegian krone online gambling site, take a look into our top-list of Norwegian kroner casinos: each and every gambling destination was placed there for a reason!
What are the Payment Methods for NOK Casino Deposits?
In spite of overwhelming Internet penetration rates of 96% and a fairly large number of mobile users (65.7%), Norwegians still use credit cards 4 times more often than e-wallets (14%) and 5 times more often than prepaid cards (12%). Mobile payments are no less popular – 13%, while bank transfers are the most reluctant choice of an average Norwegian (2%).
In online payments, debit and credit cards (59%) are followed by PayPal and e-payment systems alike, whereas invoices are the third most preferred alternative (15%) ahead of mobile apps (7%) and cash on delivery (1%).
There are a lot of options to gamble with NOK, but still, there is a certain risk of the payment blockage when depositing to an unchecked Norwegian kroner casino. Norway keeps up the pressure on the bank operators, so you should be very selective with casinos.
Credit and Debit Cards
Visa and MasterCard are the best if you are willing to sacrifice fees and privacy for the sake of security when depositing to a Norwegian krone casino. Offering a similar range of services, Visa and MasterCard are equally good options.
One more popular Norwegian payment gateway is a Sweden-based Klarna system with over 60 million customers in 18 countries. In addition to direct payments, it offers a few pay-after-delivery options. To deposit to betting sites accepting NOK, select the Klarna option and complete the transaction via your online banking.
The niche of Norwegian mobile payments is dominated by Vipps (backed by DNB bank), an application allowing users to make payments to the receiver’s telephone number. However, gambling-associated payments can be declined according to the restrictive policy of the app. Other popular mobile solutions are MobilePay (Danske Bank) and mCASH (Sparebank 1).
An alternative to bank transfers is e-payment systems. In any online casino Norwegian kroner can be sent via PayPal. The registration process includes choosing the type of account (private or business) and adding the credit card. PayPal is not the only e-wallet payment method provided by an online casino NOK. Skrill, Payoneer, and cryptocurrencies make depositing with Norwegian kroner and withdrawing with Norwegian kroner versatile, fast, and convenient.
Private online gambling with Norwegian kroner is possible by utilizing prepaid cards. There are dozens of them, but the most common one is a one-and-done card containing a digital number used to replenish your deposit. The biggest drawback of prepaid cards is unbearable fees: transaction, monthly, balance inquiries, overdrafts, inactivity, etc., so make sure to check the fee policy of the card provider.
How to Make Casino Deposits with NOK Currency?
To deposit funds to a NOK casino, you have to:
- Register in the casino (choose a decent one from our list).
- Pass to the deposit section and pick the favorable deposit option.
- Fill in the details of your payment system (e.g. credit card or e-wallet) and complete the transaction.
Voila – you are all set to play with Norwegian kroner in one of the best online casinos while staying on the safe side of gambling!
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Norwegian Krone?
A NOK to NOK deposit charges lower fees than deposits involving the conversion of currencies. By choosing a proper deposit option, you can save on average 2-3% of the transferred amount. Fees are regulated by the fee policy of your bank provider and the casino. To solve issues with NOK deposits and withdrawals, contact the customer support of the casino.
Norwegian Krone Casino FAQ
- 💎 Is paying with Norwegian Krone different from paying with other currencies?
- Depositing with NOK is pretty similar to financing with any other currency. First, you register in the selected casino; second, you choose the appropriate payment method; third, you fill in your personal details. NOK to NOK deposits is on top of other options for their lower fees. Whether you deposit USD to USD, EUR to EUR or NOK to NOK, a lower fee is charged compared to deposits involving conversion between currencies (e.g. USD to EUR deposits). Make sure to study the fee policy of your payment provider and the casino before submitting the transaction.
- 💎 Am I obliged to pay with NOK?
- NOK is not the only available payment option in Norwegian casinos, so you are not obliged to use this currency. But sometimes it can be beneficial, especially in NOK-oriented casinos, due to lower fees and bonuses. All questions concerning payments should be directed to the customer support of the casino. Even if the required payment gateway is not provided by the venue, the support operator will give you valuable recommendations on how to deposit and withdraw funds in the fastest and most secure way.
- 💎 Will I receive bonuses for paying with NOK?
- Typically, bonuses are not limited to NOK deposits only. Sign-up bonuses, daily/weekly/monthly bonuses, referral bonuses, and promotions are usually available to all casino players and highlighted on the homepage. Sometimes Norwegian casinos provide incentives exclusively to punters depositing with NOK. Look for those promos in our top-list of the finest Norwegian venues.
- 💎 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Every credit card and e-payment system establishes certain fees, including but not limited to transaction fees, daily/weekly/monthly/annual fees, overdraft fees, etc. Visa and MasterCard charge on average 2-3% of the transaction. Depositing with NOK will result in the lowest fees in most Norwegian online casinos.
- 💎 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with NOK?
- Conversion is possible if the casino and the selected payment system allow it. Any currency conversion applies fees – either flat or a certain percentage of the deposited amount or both. To avoid extra fees, look for direct deposit options, for example, USD to USD, or NOK to NOK.