KWD – Kuwaiti Dinar Casinos 2020
It’s hard to find a place more dangerous than a land-based Kuwaiti dinar casino registered within the territory of Kuwait. The total prohibition of gambling activities and draconic measures applied to gamesters make Kuwait one of the most exotic destinations for punters. But is there any way to survive in that harsh betting environment?
Luckily, there are a bunch of venues that accept KWD deposits and offer bearable conditions to players. Naturally, these are international casinos registered in other countries. A typical Kuwaiti gambling site has nothing to do with Kuwait and its legislation except for the fact that it accepts KWD deposits.
We have collected the best Kuwaiti gaming destinations exclusively for you. Search for your favorite casino with simple depositing and withdrawal procedures in our list of credible casinos. We recommend you avoid gambling in Kuwait but play on global websites.
Best Online Casinos with KWD – Kuwaiti Dinar
|3||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
How to Gamble with Kuwaiti Dinars?
If you have ever heard anything about Islamic traditions and the Sharia law, you must be familiar with the fact that Kuwaiti legislation is very severe towards many things we treat as ordinary, including criticizing the law, alcohol consumption, and… gambling. Unfortunately, gaming is strictly forbidden by Islamic teachings denominating it as evil, addictive, and indecent. You won’t find any legal Kuwaiti dinar casino since all forms of gambling, including playing in the brick and mortar Kuwaiti dinar casinos and their online analogs, are prohibited by the Kuwait Penal Code.
In fact, gambling online with Kuwaiti dinar can’t be safe until you are playing from the territory of the country. The risk of being caught using a VPN service is minimal, but still, you’re gambling at your own discretion. Being captured gambling within the borders of the country, you will be fined or imprisoned (up to 3 months), or both. The most severe punishment (2-year imprisonment) applies to underground gambling operators caught red-handed. Though not always published in the media, police raids aren’t a joke: back in 2014 Kuwaiti police arrested 30 individuals, including Europeans and Americans, for running an illegal gambling hub. Ironically, the police were tipped off to the rotten businessmen by an unlucky punter who had left more than $700 thousand dollars on the gambling table. Again, we do not recommend playing at online casinos that accept Kuwaiti dinar from within the country. Even if you are a foreigner, the luckiest thing that may happen to you is deporting from Kuwait like those five Indians in 2015.
Nevertheless, you can play in Kuwaiti dinar online casinos from other countries. All credible Kuwaiti dinar online casinos are registered in offshore zones, which makes it much simpler for their owners and gamblers. Licensed in gambling-friendly states, these hubs offer casino deposits using Kuwaiti dinar for foreign gamesters.
What are the Payment Methods for KWD Casino Deposits?
With expatriates dominating in the Kuwaiti population and despite the high internet penetration rate of 86.8%, wealthy Kuwait is lagging behind when it comes to electronic payments. Nine of 10 online payments are made via prepaid cards, whereas the rest is distributed between e-wallets (6%), credit cards (2%), bank transfers (1%) and mobile (1%).
Credit and Debit Cards
Credit and debit cards are the most common payment method in an online casino KWD for foreigners. Well-established financial monsters such as Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, and Discover allow you to deposit funds to a Kuwaiti dinars casino without any hustle and bustle. The only disadvantage is the lack of privacy, which may be important when it comes to online gambling with Kuwaiti dinar with big deposits.
Prepaid cards are the most popular way to gamble at a KWD casino while keeping it private. The renowned local option is OneCard – a prepaid cash card well-known to the Middle East customers. Not only Kuwaiti dinar casinos but also Egyptian, Saudi Arabian, and UAE venues accept it. An alternative to KWD is NBK prepaid cards issued for different purposes: classic/al Shabab/foreign currency/multicurrency/internet prepaid cards. Some of these are free of charge while some have annual, issuance, or replacement fees.
Despite the emerging trend of using e-payments in Kuwait, there is no Kuwait-based e-wallet system besides NBK. The latter promises safety, security, and utmost convenience, but it’s risky to send money to a casino KWD this way. Instead, try one of the alternatives – PayPal, Skrill, Webmoney, or any other global e-payment system.
How to Make Casino Deposits with KWD Currency?
Refunding the balance at the casino that accepts KWD is as simple as ABC. It’s nothing special about it – just follow a typical sequence of operations:
- Register at your favorite Kuwaiti dinars online gambling site, preferably offshore.
- Select the payment method and fill in the details.
- Specify the sum you want to deposit and submit the payment.
Hooray – depositing with Kuwaiti dinar is completed and you can play with Kuwaiti dinar at your favorite casino!
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Kuwaiti Dinars?
All betting sites accepting KWD are third-party establishments registered in the countries where gambling is legal. It turns out that the biggest benefit of gambling with Kuwaiti dinars is the ability to gamble with KWD itself. Rare websites allow depositing or withdrawing with Kuwaiti dinar, so consider yourself lucky to play in a reliable online casino Kuwaiti dinar that supports the exotic betting gateway.
Kuwaiti Dinar Casinos FAQ
- 💎 Is paying with Kuwaiti dinars different from paying with other currencies?
- Depositing with KWD is no different from replenishing your balance with any other currency. In fact, you have to complete a pretty standard sequence of actions:
- Sign-in to the selected casino.
- Select the best payment gateway.
- Fill in the payment details and submit the transaction.
Keep in mind that not too many online venues accept KWD deposits since gambling is banned in the country. You are free to use any deposit method, but the currency conversion is charged with fees, typically up to 5% of the transaction amount.
- 💎 Am I obliged to pay with KWD?
- KWD is an exotic payment method implemented by international casinos to allow Kuwaiti gamester to deposit funds in their national currency. Of course, you are not obliged to pay with KWD and free to take advantage of any of the available options. KWD to KWD transfers allow you to save on the extra fees applied to players exchanging KWD to the currency supported by the casino (e.g. USD to KWD transfers).
- 💎 Will I receive bonuses for paying with KWD?
- There’s very little chance to receive bonuses for paying with KWD. Actually, the possibility to use KWD for depositing to online casinos is the bonus itself: gambling is prohibited it Kuwait and most players are cut off from the outer betting world. By enabling KWD deposits global casinos allow Kuwaiti punter to challenge their luck at the finest international online venues. Exclusive KWD bonuses do pop up once in a blue moon, but we recommend you to look for other perks, such as welcome treats, loyalty bonuses, and promotions timed to special events and holidays.
- 💎 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Credit card payments and online money transfers are charged with fees. The fee policy of the payment service and the casino may vary depending on the jurisdiction and other factors. Standard fees charged by MasterCard or Visa are about 2-3% of the transaction amount plus the fee charged on the currency exchange (if applied).
- 💎 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with KWD?
- You can convert any third-party currency to KWD as long as the payment gateway of the casino allows it. Also, you can refer to an alternative payment option to avoid excessive fees. Online casinos support USD, EUR, GBP, bitcoin, and other popular currencies, so you don’t have to stick to KWD only.