Live Online Roulette
Live casino games are definitely the best trend in the online gambling world today and live roulette is one of the most interesting examples of the trend. It’s not a surprise — when you think about any casino, both online and offline, you’ll imagine the roulette wheel with the dealer dropping the ball and accepting the bets. Luckily, now you can play the best online casino games with the real dealers without even leaving your house. Want to learn more?
On this page, you’ll find everything you need to know about the real dealer online roulette and the casinos where you can play the game for real money. Whether you are looking for the best live dealer casino to play your favorite game, information about the online casino bonuses or the live roulette rules — keep reading and we will tell you more.
Best Live Roulette Casinos
|6||Sports Interaction Casino||815+|
|33||No Bonus Casino||615+|
|44||King Billy Casino||2152+|
|62||Times Square Casino||586+|
How to Play Live Roulette — Guide
- TOP Live Roulette Casino Sites
- How to Play Live Dealer Roulette?
- Live Roulette Types
- Live Roulette Tips and Tricks to Win
- Live Roulette Casino Bonuses
- Live Roulette FAQ
If you’ve played a regular online roulette at least once in your life, you won’t have any problems mastering the live casino roulette as the rules are pretty much the same with the only difference being a real dealer. But even if it’s your first time playing live roulette, it won’t take you hours to learn the rules as they are quite simple — the one and only objective is to guess where the ball stops. So how do you play the live dealer roulette?
- In live online roulette, everything is centered around the wheel with the black and red slots and numbers written on them;
- First of all, the bets are made. Depending on the type of the game, there might be different kinds of bets. In general, you can bet on the exact number, on the specific colour (red or black) or on the group of numbers (for instance, from 1 to 18 or from 19 to 36);
- A dealer spins the wheel and drops the ball inside;
- When the ball stops, the winning bets are defined, the money is paid to the winners and the whole process is repeated.
Live Roulette Types
Even though the live roulette online rules are more or less similar everywhere, there are some small differences depending on the online casino and the type of the roulette live you are playing. Here are the main kinds of online roulette that you’ll find in every casino from our list.
American Live Roulette
While the European roulette is considered to be the classical version of the game, the American online live roulette slightly differs in its wheel design. In addition to the regular set of pockets it has the double zero one so when you play live roulette of this kind, you have more options to choose from which slightly increases the house edge. Besides, the numbers around the American live roulette wheel are located in a logical order.
European Live Roulette
The live dealer European roulette is the original version of the game and probably the most popular one. It only has a single zero pocket while the double zero is missing and the numbers around the wheel are located in a completely random order. There are also some differences in the way the roulette game is played like the “en prison” rule that allows the player to save the losing bet when the ball stops on the 0 pocket. Due to the lower house edge, the European online roulette is considered to be the best live roulette both among the beginners and the professional high stakes players.
High Limit Live Roulette
If we are talking about the high rollers, there is a special kind of the high stakes live roulette that can satisfy the needs of the most demanding gamblers. Will you have the courage to place as much of a bet as $50000 for a spin in a best live roulette online? If you do, try your luck and play the live roulette with high limits to get a chance to win big.
Live Roulette Terminology
Any game in the world has its specific terminology and so does the real dealer online roulette. To feel at home with any kind of the online game, whether it’s the European roulette or the American one, you’ll need to know a couple of words that we’ve put on the short list below. Learn them and you’ll master the real dealer online roulette even faster.
|Inside bets||The bets you place on the inside section of the wheel. Usually, inside bets pay out more as you bet on the individual numbers rather than on the large groups.|
|Outside bets||The opposite of the inside bets, i.e. the bets placed on the outside section of the wheel. Accordingly, pay out less as the bets are made on the larger groups of numbers.|
|Line betting||Means placing your bets on the line of numbers.|
|Block betting||As you may have already guessed, placing the bets on the block of numbers.|
|Low bet||A bet placed on a number from 1 to 18.|
|High bet||A bet placed on a number from 19 to 36.|
Live Roulette Tips & Tricks
Live dealer roulette online is a game of chance as you can’t control the way the ball is spinning around the wheel and where it’s going to stop, but, unlike the simpler online casino games like slots, there are some tips and tricks that can increase your chances to win in the live game roulette.
- Always play in the reliable online casinos with the solid track record. There is nothing worse for the player than run against the scam online casino and lose the money;
- Try the Martingale strategy or doubling up, in other words. Place a bet on red or black (or odd/even) and double up every time you lose while continuing to place bets on the same colour. Thus, you’ll anyway cover your losses while having a chance to win;
- If you are a high roller and want to wager big and win big, stick to the outside bets rather than inside bets;
- American online roulette is cool too but if you are making higher bets, choose for the European one as it has lower house edge so you’ll have more chances to win.
Live Roulette Benefits
Playing in a live roulette casino is the entirely different experience than playing the same game in a brick-and-mortar casino. Obviously, it has its own cons, but the live dealer roulette benefits overlap them completely.
- Here, you can interact with the live roulette dealer who can explain the rules, help you with the terms you don’t know or just crack a couple of jokes to make your online gambling experience even more fun and relaxed;
- While playing online roulette in a live dealer casino, you can feel like you are in a real full-fledged casino without travelling anywhere;
- You can always be certain that the game is fair, especially if you play in the checked online casinos from our list. As you are watching the dealer spinning the wheel, you can make sure there are no traps and pitfalls.
Live Roulette Developers
Live online games are getting more and more fans every day and thus the number of live roulette developers increases accordingly. Today, among the best and the most popular live gambling games developers we can distinguish:
|Evolution Gaming||Evolution Gaming offers one of the largest selections of the live dealer roulette options from the simple European and American ones to more complicated Double Ball and Speed Roulette online games.|
|Ezugi||As for now vendor only has one live dealer roulette game to play which is also available for mobile devices.|
|NetEnt||Famous for its mobile video slots, NetEnt has also mastered the art of mobile live games to create the perfect online roulette with its special bonuses and the highest quality of graphics and gameplay available. Definitely check it out if you are into mobile gambling.|
|Playtech||Software several kinds of live roulette games in its collection but the best part is that the company is one of the first to use the augmented reality technologies to create even more immersive online gambling experience.|
|Microgaming||The last but definitely not least is Microgaming — the company that always has something to impress the players. Today, it’s the special Playboy online dealer games selection for those who like to admire the beauty while gambling.|
Mobile Live Roulette
You can think these benefits are enough to start playing online roulette with a live dealer but what will you say if we tell you that it can get even better? Now, you can take your favorite online casino game anywhere you go as some of the best online casinos are now offering the live dealer mobile roulette that you can play on your smartphone or tablet. Now all you need to play live mobile roulette games is the reliable internet connection, charged battery on your mobile device and a couple of minutes to spend on online gambling. Why play the live mobile roulette when you can just play the regular one?
- First of all, live casino games are portable. No need to travel to the land-based casinos, no need to stay home near your PC — now you can play the online roulette anytime and anywhere, whether you are waiting for boarding in the airport or having your cappuccino during the lunch break in the office.
- You are getting high quality on a smaller screen. God bless modern technologies, you can play the real dealer online roulette on any kind of smartphone or tablet and still get the decent quality of graphics, sound, and gameplay.
- Variety is fun. Even the live dealer online roulette can get slightly boring when you play it a lot, but mobile games can ring the changes in your gambling routine and let you try something new.
- Mobile players are getting more. To attract more players, some of the live dealer casinos give special bonuses to those playing online on their mobile device. Thus, you can get the larger deposit bonus to spend on the live dealer online roulette or the access to the just-released games or whatever else mobile casinos will invent for you.
Mobile casino games are getting more and more popular every day and have already gained more fans than the regular live dealer games. So don’t miss a chance to join them and try the mobile live roulette on your smartphone or tablet in one of the mobile casinos from our list, where all the online casinos have been carefully checked and approved to meet the highest quality standards.
Best Live Dealer Roulette Sites 2018
|Jackpot City||up to $1600||1998|
|Spin Palace||up to $1000||2001|
|Leo Vegas||up to $1000||2011|
|Betway Casino||up to $1000||2006||Mr Green||up to $1200||2007|
|GoWild||up to $333||2008|
|Lucky Nugget||up to $1000||1998|
|Royal Vegas||up to $1200||2000|
Now when you know how to play the casino roulette live, you need to know WHERE you can do it online for real money. Our main goal is to search for the best online casinos and collect them in one place for you to try. Every online casino undergoes a thorough research so only the most reliable ones can make it to the list. Among them, you’ll find the following:
- Jackpot City Casino. One of the online casinos with the biggest bonuses possible. You can get up to $1600 of the deposit bonus and play a wide range of online games from roulette to slots;
- Spin Palace Casino. The household name with its own loyalty club and a great variety of live online games, including the real dealer online roulette;
- Leo Vegas Casino. Leo Vegas is a perfect place for high rollers as it has the special offers for the VIP players, one of them being the exclusive casino live roulette table;
- Betway Casino. Betway is one of the most famous online casinos in the world and there is a reason for it. A lot of games, professional dealers, sports betting, and many other options for any taste;
- Mr Green Casino. The multiple award winner, Mr Green online casino offers the high-quality gambling experience together with huge bonuses and a decent choice of online games;
- Go Wild Casino. This online casino has just introduced its live games and they are already very promising. Here you can play the live roulette real for money as well as many variations of blackjack and some other online games;
- Lucky Nugget Casino. New, bright, and generous — three words perfectly describing the Nugget online Casino;
- Royal Vegas Casino. Royal Vegas is the place to play the best online live roulette, including the unique double ball game.
Live Roulette Bonuses
Every online casino player knows that the best thing about online gambling is the casino bonuses that let you get more while paying less. What you may not know is that some of the online casinos give special offers to those playing their live dealer games, including the online roulette.
As for the types of bonuses, there might be several options. Unlike simpler games like online video slots, live games usually can’t be played for free so you will hardly find the no deposit bonus in the real dealer online casino. No reason to be sad anyway as there is still something to choose from. The first and the most well-known bonus, the welcome one, works for the live games as well. Some online casinos award the live games players with the increased deposit bonus that you can spend on your live dealer roulette wagers. Besides the welcome bonus, there can be special offers for the daily stakes or even for the number hit by the roulette ball, so the more you play — the more you can get.
Just any other bonuses, the use of real dealer casino bonuses is restricted by wagering requirements that vary from one online casino to another. It means you will need to bet your bonus money several times before you’ll be able to withdraw it. For our list, we try to choose the casinos with the mildest wagering requirements so that you can make use of your money as fast as possible.
Live Roulette FAQ
Still have questions about the live roulette game? Here are the answers to the most frequently asked questions given by our experts.
- What is the difference between online and live roulette games?
- The difference between the simple online roulette and online roulette live hides in the world “live”. When you play live roulette online, you can see the dealer spinning the wheel just like you would do it in the land-based casino. The gaming process is being streamed via the high-quality cameras to create the atmosphere of the real casino in an online one.
- Are rules and odds in live roulette the same?
- The odds may depend on the live roulette online casino you are playing in, but the rules are usually all the same everywhere. If you’ve played the regular online or offline roulette at least once, you won’t have any problems playing the online casino live roulette.
- Do all casinos offer live roulette games?
- Unfortunately, not yet. Real live roulette is now getting more and more popular but only the small selection of the online casinos has already included it in its game collections. We carefully select those casinos so that you always have a place to play roulette live for real money.
- Do casinos offer bonuses for live roulette?
- Of course! Almost every roulette live casino has the special offers and bonuses for those playing the live game. These are usually the deposit bonus and some special offers for the selected games.
- Can I tip to a roulette live dealer?
- Yeah. Real dealer online casinos were created to replicate the real casino experience so you can tip the roulette live dealer just like you would do it in the land-based gambling hall. Be generous and the luck will pay you back!
- What if a live dealer made a mistake?
- Only the professionals can work for the reliable online casinos from our list, but even the most experienced online roulette live dealer is a human being that can make a mistake. In disputable situations, a live casino manager will be called to the table to work everything out so you can be sure the game is going to be fair whatever happens.
- Can I play live roulette for free?
- No, live games are the games that can’t be played just for fun. You’ll need to play the roulette online live for real money but you can always start from the smaller bets and progressively increase them to the higher ones when you get more experience.
- Will dealer see me at live roulette table?
- No, you can play the roulette live online while wearing your favourite pyjamas. The only thing a dealer will see is your name on the screen and you’ll be able to see them perform the whole gaming process.
- Can I talk to live roulette dealers?
- You’ll not be able to talk to the dealers out loud, but there is always a live chat available to interact with the dealer and with other players around the roulette table.
- What languages are spoken at live casinos?
- Most of the live dealer casinos offer several languages to choose from so that you can play every game using your own language. English is obviously the most popular one but you can also play roulette in German, Spanish, Swedish, Chinese, Slovakian, and so on. Some languages are more widespread, some are less, but with the help of our list, you will always be able to find the casino where they speak your own language.