While many gamblers are actively looking for a safe gambling website, most casino fans from the Eastern European and post-Soviet countries have already chosen a WebMoney casino, as it’s truly one of the safest and most secure types of online casinos out there. WebMoney is the leading virtual wallet that offers tons of services and financial options. The company claims that it serves more than 31 million users, with over 10,000 people joining the network.
Why WebMoney is so popular nowadays? Is the service worth using? And are WebMoney casinos safe to gamble at? The answers to all these questing and a lot of other interesting information can be found right on this page. While reading this article, you will learn about the strong and weak points of the WebMoney service, which countries are covered by the service, how to find the best online casino gambling sites that accept WebMoney, and how to use WebMoney in online casinos.
Best WebMoney Casino Sites 2020
|4||C$1500+140 FS||Bob Casino||1000+|
|18||$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|19||$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|22||10% up to $7||All Right Casino||2084+|
|24||200€ + 20 FS||ReelTastic||349+|
Learn More About WebMoney Deposits
- Best WebMoney Casinos
- Learn More About WebMoney
- How to Deposit With WebMoney?
- WebMoney Markets Coverage
- Benefits of Using WebMoney
- Various Account Types
- Anonymity &
- More Popular Than It Looks
- Cons of Using WebMoney
- Website Organisation Too Complex
- Confusing Types of Services
WebMoney Transfer Ltd. first opened its offices in Russia in 1998. The company was initially focused on the Russian market only, but later on, it extended its covered on many other European countries. Since that time, WebMoney has been one of the easiest ways to transfer the funds to and from online casinos.
How to Make Casino Deposits With WebMoney?
The process of depositing money to WebMoney casinos is pretty straightforward and simple. However, you should create a WM wallet attached to one of the available currencies first. You should simply create a WebMoney account, verify your email and phone number, and create a wallet in several clicks. After that, the procedure is as follows:
- Look for a decent online casino that accepts WebMoney as a deposit option. In order to save your time, simply pick any reputable gambling website from our WebMoney casino list and create an account there.
- Once the WebMoney casino account is created and verified, head over to the banking page.
- Find “WebMoney” on the list of the available deposit options.
- Select WebMoney and enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
- You will be redirected to the WebMoney interface, where you will be asked to enter your 12-digit WMID number, as well as your username and password.
- Submit the deposit request and confirm the payment via your phone number, email, or WebMoney Keeper.
- If you have enough funds on your WebMoney wallet, the transaction will be performed immediately, and your casino balance will be instantly topped up.
WebMoney is also available for withdrawing your winnings from an online casino with WebMoney option. However, keep in mind that you will have to pass the extra verification processes if you want to withdraw some funds from your WM wallet.
WebMoney Markets Coverage
WebMoney is widely used by casino players from the former countries of the Soviet Union, as well as by gamblers from the Eastern European countries. The main markets covered by WebMoney are Russia, Belarus, Latvia, Romania, and some others. Let’s take a closer look at some of them.
Latvia is one of the European countries, where online gambling is considered to be legal and WebMoney services are pretty widespread. After the adoption of the Gambling and Lotteries Law of 2006, almost all online gambling activities fell into the category of interactive gambling and therefore became legal. The country’s government created Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of Latvia – a separate regulatory body that became responsible for issuing the licenses to gambling operators.
Of course, this resulted in the growth of the number of licensed gambling operators in Latvia. However, the tendency slowed down later on, as the gambling laws appeared to be pretty controversial. While the authorized gambling sites that use WebMoney were registering with the Lotteries and Gambling Supervisory Inspection of Latvia and paying all the required taxes and fees, unlicensed online gambling websites were freely available to all Latvian gamblers, which was really unfair. That’s why since 2014, the government of Latvia has started struggling with unauthorized operators. The Latvian gambling commission has already blacklisted more than 1,500 foreign gambling websites and forced internet providers to block their domains.
Despite this blocking policy, online gambling remains legal in Latvia, and players can easily access their favorite Latvian online casinos that accept WebMoney as a banking option. It’s not a secret that a WebMoney online casino Latvia is still one of the best and the most convenient options for Latvian gamblers. While playing in a Latvia online casino WebMoney, you can feel the ease of managing your funds, as well as the thrill of real money gambling. So, if you are also looking for a decent online casino using WebMoney, take a closer look at our WebMoney casino Latvia list and pick any option you like.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, gambling venues started popping up across Russia. However, the situation changed in 2006, when new gambling laws were adopted. Since that time, online gambling legislation has not been favorable for casino operators. Land-based casinos are legalized in four special regions – Yantarnaya, Azov-city, Siberian Coin, and Primorye. As for online gambling, all online gambling activities were outlawed, which made it pretty difficult for regular gamblers to enjoy playing their favorite casino games.
The Russian government has always been strict in terms of gambling laws, and it has never stopped to combat illegal gambling. A couple of years ago, Roskomnadzor (the country’s media authority) started blocking the domains of the gambling websites that were put on the blacklist. These included both Russian and international online casinos like Betway, JackpotCity, 888 Poker, etc. Anyway, despite all those restrictions, Russian gamblers can easily play at the best WebMoney casinos, as the government targets mostly gambling operators, not regular players. There’s almost no risk involved in gambling at Russia WebMoney casinos, except for a small fine that may be imposed on you, but that’s unlikely to happen.
Yandex Money, QiWi Wallet, and Webmoney are the most popular payment systems in Russia. WebMoney has even outrun the well-known PayPal payment provider which tries hard to hold its 6% market share. No wonder, there are lots of WebMoney online casino Russia sites available to Russian gamblers. They are extremely convenient since you can make a WebMoney casino deposit and withdraw your winnings in your local currency. Considering the legal status of gambling in the country, it’s no surprise that a Russian online casino WebMoney is the best option for all Russian casino enthusiasts.
Benefits of Using WebMoney as Online Casino Banking Method
Without any doubt, WebMoney deserves to be on the list of the best banking options for casino players, as it offers a lot of advantages that make the payment processes more convenient. Let’s talk about the benefits of using WebMoney in online casinos in detail.
✅ Various Account Types
In order to ensure complete security and safety of your personal and financial information, WebMoney offers several different account types or, as they call them, passports. There are four main passports that differ in verification level, number of allowed services, and limits on the transactions.
Alias Passport is given to all new users who have successfully verified their email and phone number. This passport gives you access to a limited number of services and has a quite low level of security. If you want to be able to use a wider range of services, you will have to apply for the Formal Passport by uploading copies of your identification documents. With this type of account, you will be able to withdraw the winnings from WebMoney online casinos and withdraw the funds from your WM wallet.
Besides, there are Initial and Personal Passports that are perfect for high roller players who want to make huge deposits and withdraw massive winnings from online casinos that accept WebMoney as a banking option. These types of passports can be obtained by verifying your documents in the local WebMoney offices.
✅ Anonymity & Security
All the payments made with WebMoney are absolutely safe, as the service is well-protected by the latest Secure Socket Layer digital encryption and other data protection technologies. There is no way the third-parties can get your personal or financial data and use it in their purposes. More than that, all the WebMoney payments are completely anonymous, which means that no WebMoney online casino will get access to your sensitive information.
WebMoney does not share any of your personal data with online casinos accepting WebMoney or any third-parties. Since there’s always some risk involved in the disclosure of personal information, WebMoney is an absolutely safe and secure payment option for all gamblers. So, if you are always worrying much about the security of the services you use and want to stay anonymous while making casino transactions, WebMoney is an ideal option for you.
✅ More Popular Than It Looks
Though WebMoney caters mostly to Russian-speaking and Eastern European countries, the service is widely used in many other countries around the world. Nowadays, WebMoney online gambling becomes more and more popular, as many players want to have their funds protected and to be able to use a single payment platform for various financial transactions. WebMoney has expanded globally so that even American gamblers can use it for making certain transactions. As of now, WebMoney supports more than a dozen different currencies, and there are more than 85,000 ATMs in the world, where you can top up your WM wallet and make some other WebMoney payments.
Cons of Using WebMoney Casino Deposit Method
WebMoney is a multifunctional payment service with a lot of opportunities and security layers. However, it also does have a couple of drawbacks that keep it from being the best payment provider in the world. Let’s take a closer look at them.
❌ Website Organisation Too Complex
Despite the fact that WebMoney defines itself as a global payment service, the official WebMoney website may seem to be pretty complex and confusing for many non-Russian gamblers. The point is, there’s still a great portion of the information available only in the Russian language, which makes it pretty difficult for English-speaking gamblers to navigate around the site, to find out how to exchange the WM money, and to figure out what is what. If you want to make an online casino WebMoney deposit but do not know the Russian language, you may have to use the translator in some cases.
❌ Confusing Types of Services
You may find the WebMoney website pretty confusing not only because of the language-related issues but also because it is literally cluttered with different information and options. There are so many services and options to make a transaction that it may be difficult for a new user to understand what he needs to do or to choose. Extra layers of security and authentification processes are useful things of course, but you should read the instructions carefully in order to understand which type of passport you need to get and what should you do to make a deposit to the WebMoney casino online you are playing at.
❌ Constant Fees
As we have already mentioned, WebMoney offers an extremely wide range of services and financial options. Almost each of these services involves some fees for different amounts. On top of that, WebMoney has a standard fee of 0.8% attached to all withdrawal transactions. While it may seem not too much at first glance, the service turns out to be not really favorable for casino players in the long-term run. WebMoney is an expensive payment service for gamblers with a limited budget. So, if you are looking for a way to save your money, we recommend you to look for another banking option. Alternatively, you may use WebMoney at the gambling websites like People’s Poker Site that have eliminated withdrawal fees for their customers.
- 💰 Is it Safe to Gamble at WebMoney Casinos?
- You can be absolutely sure that both WebMoney service and online casinos listed on this page are safe and secure. All your personal and financial data is well-protected by various security measures and technologies. When making casino transactions, you are asked to pass the authentification process in order to ensure your funds are being managed by nobody but you. As for the WebMoney online casinos themselves, they all are using advanced encryption technologies in order to turn all the sensitive information you send to them into special unhackable codes. Besides, they are regulated by respectable gambling authorities so that you should not worry about their fairness.
- 💰 Are WebMoney Deposits Instant?
- All the casino deposits made with the WebMoney service are completely instant. First of all, WebMoney processes the casino deposits with a matter of seconds, regardless of the time of the day and the amount of transaction. Once you enter the secret code that is sent to your mobile phone, email, or application, your money will be immediately sent to the casino you are playing at. More than that, almost all gambling websites that accept WebMoney offer instant deposits, which means it will take no time for the casino to process your deposit request. So, your money will be ready for gambling right after confirming the deposit.
- 💰 How WebMoney Casino Works?
- Of course, each WebMoney online casino is truly unique, featuring an outstanding game collection, spectacular website design, and a wide range of bonuses and promotions. However, all WebMoney casinos work on the same principles as any other regular online casino. All the games at these gambling sites are available in the instant-play mode, which means you can play casino games right in the browser. Of course, if you want to gamble for real, you will have to create a casino account by passing a simple registration process. After that, you will need to make a deposit using WebMoney and claim the welcome bonus if you want.
- 💰 Do All Casinos Accept WebMoney Deposits?
- Unfortunately, not all online casinos that are available on the web accept WebMoney deposits. Since WebMoney is a Russia-based payment provider, it may be hard for people living outside Russia, former countries of the Soviet Union, and Eastern Europe to benefit from the company’s services. Not to mention, a big part of the WebMoney website is available only in Russian, which makes it difficult for English-speaking gamblers to understand it. These are the main reasons why most Western online casinos do not accept WebMoney. The full list of WebMoney gambling sites can be found right on this page.
- 💰 Can I use WebMoney for Winnings Withdrawals?
- One of the advantages of using WebMoney in online casinos is the ability to withdraw your winnings to your WebMoney wallet. If you are lucky to hit some decent winnings, you will be offered to withdraw them using the same WebMoney address that was used for depositing. The only thing you should keep in mind is that each WebMoney casino has its own withdrawal limits. Check out this information before making a withdrawal request in order not to get a denial. Other than that, withdrawing the winnings using WebMoney shouldn’t be difficult for you.
- 💰 Do WebMoney Gambling Sites Offer Bonuses?
- Of course! Absolutely all WebMoney gambling websites offer some bonuses, promotions, and other rewards. There are different types of bonuses you can take advantage of. Most WebMoney online casinos offer various free spin bonuses, reload bonuses, and other seasonable promotions. You should also pay attention to the welcome bonus which varies from casino to casino. Read the bonus terms carefully, as a welcome bonus, as well as other promotions, may differ for some countries or even might be not available for players from certain territories. You can also take part in the loyalty or VIP programs that give you access to various special rewards and prizes.