SEK – Swedish Krona Casinos 2020
You could not find any legal international SEK casino in Sweden in 2018 or earlier, as the gambling was totally absorbed by the state: the two national monopolies – Svenska Spel Ab Trav & Galolpp (ATG) – along with some non-profit organizations were the only parties to carry out legal gambling activity. SEK casino depositing was quite burdensome for non-residents.
Luckily, the updated Swedish Gambling Act came into force on 1 January 2019 and allowed private gambling companies to apply for licenses, which made Sweden one of the most luscious gambling pieces on the European map.
Though the niche hasn’t yet undergone all the necessary changes, while some companies are still adapting, the Swedish gambling playground is flourishing with casinos that accept Swedish krona deposits. We have manually collected the best Swedish betting hubs. Each and every site from our list accepts SEK and other popular deposit options, while the withdrawal process is a piece of cake.
Best Online Casinos with SEK – Swedish Krona
|1||$100 + 100 FS||7bitCasino||600+|
|2||€300 + 50 FS||Mars Casino||995+|
|7||C$1500 + 150 FS||Playamo||2100+|
|11||C$1500+140 FS||Bob Casino||1000+|
|12||$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba||596+|
|24||$500+200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|26||$1000 + 1000 FS||LVbet||631+|
|28||100% / $300 / 50FS||10Bet||400+|
|30||$300 + 50 FS||Dreamz||1300+|
|32||€500 + 200 FS||Cadoola||2000+|
|34||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
|37||$1000 + 200 FS||Casino Cruise||600+|
|38||€/$250 + 50 FS||Spinia||2110+|
|40||$400 + 200 FS||Oshi||2334+|
|41||$300||Mr Vegas Casino||382+|
|42||50 FS||Vegas Luck||612+|
|43||€500 + 200 FS||MalinaCasino||1600+|
|44||$3000 + 50 FS||Spinland||663+|
|45||$2000 + 200 FS||JoyCasino||1080+|
|46||$500 + 50 FS||Hello Casino||250+|
|47||$2000 + 200 FS||Casino-X||980+|
|49||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|51||$1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|52||$4000 + 200 FS||Kahuna Casino||1210+|
|53||€500 + 200 FS||Casinia||1495+|
|54||€500 + 200 FS||Boaboa||1495+|
|55|| C$600+100 FS|
New player offer
|56||$1000+200 FS||Voodoo Dreams||788+|
|57||€500 + 200 FS||BuranCasino||1623+|
|59||200% up to C$500||Magic Red||500+|
|66||100 FS||Flume Casino||250+|
|67||10 FS||21 Casino||370+|
|69||$1500 + 200 FS||Casoola||1350+|
|71||$100 + 25 FS||KaiserSlots||408+|
|72||$100 + 25 FS||Atlantic Spins||374+|
|73||$100 + 25 FS||Jaak Casino||480+|
|74||$10 + 10 FS||Sunset Spins||434+|
|75||$300 + 50 FS||Wixstars||399+|
|78||$1200+200 FS||Mr Green||350+|
|80||$400 + 100 FS||LuckyDino||400+|
|83||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
|86||100 FS||Lucky Louis||216+|
|87||€500 + 50 FS||EgoCasino||2300+|
|90||100% / $1500 / 100 FS||Casino Room||1000+|
|92||$100+200 FS||Slots Heaven||350+|
|97||C$1000 + 200 FS||ScandiBet||909+|
|98||C$200+100 FS||Mr Play||450+|
|99||$250 + 100 FS||Wishmaker||300+|
|101||$1500||Split Aces Casino||402+|
|102||100% / $150 / 150 FS||CasinoLuck||405+|
|103||100% / $100 / 100 FS||WildSlots||343+|
How to Gamble with Swedish Krona?
Trading at approximately 9.6 SEK for one 1 USD, Swedish krona is an old European currency and one of the most recognizable in gambling. However, it has shown a clear decline trend in 2019 after concerns about the central bank’s ability to return borrowed money were issued.
Nevertheless, gambling has a little to do with the trader’s reluctance to buy SEK, and the latter is gladly accepted in both domestic and international Swedish kronor casinos. Kronor are not the only way to deposit funds to online casinos that accept Swedish kronor (EUR, USD, BTC, and other currencies are supported as well), but a casino that accepts SEK can provide you with low fees and fast withdrawals. More than that: when dealing with Swedish kronor online casinos usually provide extra perks, for instance, welcome bonuses, which add up to twice more SEK to the newcomers’ accounts.
What are the Payment Methods for SEK Casino Deposits?
Either owing to Swedish conservatism or because Swedish gamesters prefer stability and safety to speed and advancement, the leading payment method in 2019 is by credit and debit cards. Every third respondent uses this option, whereas PayPal – the leading e-wallet payment system – is the choice of only about 10% of gamblers. At the same time, in any Swedish casino SEK is included in the deposit option list as the state currency.
Credit and Debit Cards
Visa, Visa Electron, and MasterCard are the leading payment methods in Sweden. Since you can’t find a SEK casino that refuses to accept Visa or Mastercard, one of these cards is a must for any aspiring gambler. Both Visa and MasterCard have a minimum deposit amount of $20 only and both support SEK, which means you will not have to undergo an extra currency exchange.
Risky punters that can’t stop themselves playing Swedish kronor casinos are recommended to use Maestro, as it forbids spending more funds than are actually on the bank account. Convenient and quite cost-effective, Maestro is undervalued by Swedish gamers, which value conservative options over the swifter ones.
E-wallets are typically faster and more private compared to credit/debit cards, so it’s no wonder in an online casino Swedish kronor can be deposited via an e-wallet. In addition to the near-instant transaction speed, e-wallets provide following advantages:
- No bank details revealed to the casino.
- Gambling activity is not tracked by the bank.
- Transactions never blocked by the bank.
Besides PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller, any reputable Swedish krona online gambling site supports Trustly, a refined version of Instantbank.
Headquartered in Sweden, Trustly enjoys popularity among domestic and international gamblers appreciating privacy. With Trustly, you don’t need to open an account to make a deposit: connect your online banking cabinet to the casino account, and that’s it – you can gamble with SEK!
The great news is that casino deposits using Swedish kronor can be made via Zimper, a mobile payment method that sends you the invoice by using your phone number. Important: you will have to pay the invoice within 14 days; otherwise, extra fees will be applied and gradually increase over time. Given that, Zimper must not be considered by gamesters prone to gambling addiction.
The most private online gambling with Swedish kronor suggests using scratch cards, which you can buy in the nearest land-based store. In fact, any scratch card is a prepaid card that contains the disposable code that you use to deposit funds to your online casino account. The most popular card is PaySafeCard.
Keep in mind that any scratch card is limited by a few hundred dollars, so high-rollers may not be interested in a scratchcard-driven Swedish krona casino.
How to Make Casino Deposits with SEK?
In all Swedish online casino kronor are simple to deposit and play with. To deposit funds in any Swedish kronor casino, complete the following steps:
- Register at the chosen online casino from our top list.
- Select the convenient payment option from the list of supported ones.
- Follow the recommendations prescribed for the chosen deposit method (basically, this is limited to connecting your online banking account or e-wallet to the casino account).
- Complete the deposit and play with Swedish kronor on any of the betting sites accepting SEK.
Deposit and withdrawal procedures vary depending on the casino’s rules. For example, if you’re winning big in an online casino SEK, you may have to undergo a full verification procedure to complete the withdrawal.
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Swedish Kronor?
No matter the payment method, the lion’s share of casinos apply fees to the transaction. Depositing with Swedish kronor and withdrawing with Swedish kronor is the best way to minimize/avoid extra fees.
Despite the Swedish gambling took a step back in terms of revenue in Q3 2019, kronor remains the most popular currency in local online casinos. SEK deposits are fast, safe, and secure.
Swedish Krona Casinos FAQ
- 💠 Is paying with Swedish kronor different from paying with other currencies?
- When paying with Swedish kronor in the casinos accepting SEK, you don’t have to convert currencies, so you avoid conversion fees. Other than that, Swedish kronor are accepted by all Swedish casinos, both local and international, so you can be sure you can play.
- 💠 Am I obliged to pay with SEK?
- You are not obliged to pay with SEK. However, paying with SEK is usually the most convenient, the fastest, and the cheapest payment method for gambling in Swedish online casinos. Apart from kronor, the casinos from our shortlist accept USD, EUR, BTC, and other major currencies.
To reveal the available payment options, pass to the corresponding section of the casino.
- 💠 Will I receive bonuses for paying with SEK?
- Typically, casinos do not provide special bonuses for paying with SEK. It would be unfair to provide special bonuses for some category of players while depriving the other one of those perks.
Whether you pay with SEK, USD or EUR, you have a chance to participate in promotions, tournaments, and other specials provided by casinos. The bonuses may be dedicated to holidays (Christmas, New Year, Halloween), weekends, sports events, etc. Welcome bonuses are credited to new players, up to doubling the deposit amount!
Note that the received welcome bonuses can be withdrawn only after completing a set of conditions. This is done to prevent bonus abuse and guarantee equal winning odds to all players.
- 💠 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Fees may be applied when using any of the available payment systems. However, fees are not regulated by the casino and depend on the peculiarities of the specific payment system. Fees can be flat or a certain percentage of the deposit amount. Extra fees are charged for currency exchange. In general, the lowest fees are applied to SEK deposits, as SEK is the national currency in Sweden.
Questions regarding the fee policy of the casino are solved with the customer support of the casino. The responsive staff of the casinos from our list will give you helpful recommendations and guide you through the deposit or withdrawal process.
- 💠 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with SEK?
- Yes, you can convert any currency to SEK via your online banking system or e-wallet if the latter allows it. Note that during the currency exchange, an extra fee will be charged. To minimize fees, we recommend gamesters to use SEK when depositing to Swedish online casinos.