HUF – Hungarian Forint Casinos 2020
Finding a worthwhile Hungarian forint casino isn’t that hard despite the highly monopolized gambling ecosystem of the country. Contradicting to the EU provisions for the free movement of services across the Member States, the Hungarian Law forbids any online casino to obtain a gambling license unless it possesses land-based premises on the territory of Hungary. However, the best betting hubs managed to settle down in the Hungarian market and please punters with decent rewards, easy depositing and withdrawal procedures, and breathtaking game plots.
If you are searching for a credible site that accepts HUF deposits, then look no further! We have compiled a list of the best casinos that accept HUF, USD, EUR, bitcoin, and even more exotic currencies. These venues are bound to grant you the smoothest gambling experience along with breathtaking winnings and the never-ending desire to play more!
Best Online Casinos with HUF – Hungarian Forint
|1||€500 + 200 FS||Cadoola||2000+|
|3||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|5||$500+200 FS||Alf Casino||1787+|
|6||€500 + 200 FS||MalinaCasino||1600+|
|7||€500 + 200 FS||Casinia||1495+|
|8||€500 + 200 FS||Boaboa||1495+|
|9||€500 + 200 FS||BuranCasino||1623+|
|10||€500 + 200 FS||ZetCasino||2000+|
|11||C$222 + 22 FS||Yako Casino||800+|
|15||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
How to Gamble with Hungarian Forints?
Though offline and online gambling is legal in the territory of Hungary, the state applies a strong restrictive policy to foreign operators. To gamble in Hungarian forint online casinos safely, you should first study the intricacies of Hungarian laws. Gambling is regulated by the Act XXXIV of 1991 on Gambling Operation and 4 decrees that specify and clarify the main Law on Gambling:
- Decree No. 32 of 21 October 2005.
- Decree No. 329 of 10 November 2015.
- Joint Decree No. 20 of 5 November 1991.
- Act XVI of 1991 on Concession.
Those documents along with the Act in Gambling Operation itself defines the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary as the only body issuing licenses to local and foreign betting sites accepting HUF. However, to provide a legal gambling service under Hungarian law, as well as to cooperate with international gambling providers, online casinos that accept Hungarian forint must receive a temporary concession issued exclusively by the Hungarian State in addition to the license obtained from the National Tax and Customs Administration of Hungary.
It’s worth noting that the restrictive policy of the country doesn’t align with EU provisions on gambling, which leads to occasional litigations between the EU Court of Justice and the state. In this regard, the prohibition to license Hungarian forint casinos having no land-based institutions looks more than odd and is definitely to be revised in the future.
What are the Payment Methods for HUF Casino Deposits?
With foreign investors dominating in the Hungarian financial institutions, the country has long taken the course on developing e-commerce and promoting online payments. However, only about 10% of Hungarian online corporations offered e-wallets or mobile payments in 2018, whereas online money transfers were supported by 21% of businesses.
Non-cash payments enjoyed popularity in half the respondents, while 19% still preferred cash to more advanced gateways. With more than 6 million Internet users and 30% of Hungarians constantly involved in online purchases, the country looks sweet for international gambling businesses.
Visa and MasterCard
The whopping number of users to play with Hungarian forint prefer the renowned card brands to other alternatives. Both Visa and MasterCard are available in more than 200 countries, so there’s no chance you have any problems when sending funds to an online casino HUF from any point on the world map. A typical Hungarian forints online gambling site supports Visa and MasterCard gateways, and the only visible disadvantage is the lack of privacy and the commission of 1-3% per transaction. In return, you get safety, security, and eligibility for chargeback in case of fraud or dispute.
Prepaid credit cards and vouchers among the most popular payment models used by people from all walks of life. They are best when you don’t want the casino to track your financial details. Prepaid cards can be bought in physical online stores or online and you can recharge them in a variety of ways: for example, via a bank transfer from connected banking institutions, or using one of the supported e-payment systems.
Abaqoos is probably the best option to deposit into a Hungarian forint casino and feel safe. Connected to 9 major Hungarian banks (Unicredit, MKB, OTP, Raiffeisen, Erste, CIB, K&H, Budapest Bank, and Hungarian Post Office), it provides a simple online registration process. The voucher does not expire and can be recharged via mobile. The only visible drawback is the inability to fund Abaqoos using a credit card.
E-wallets and Mobile Payments
You can use Visa, MasterCard, or Android Pay to make casino deposits using Hungarian forint in most Hungarian forint casinos supporting mobile payments. The mobile payment is as simple as its stationary predecessor, and you can handle it from anywhere. The ongoing digital transformation is to bring real-time payments and more advanced payment solutions to any casino that accepts HUF and the Hungarian market as a whole.
How to Make Casino Deposits with HUF Currency?
Both depositing with Hungarian forint and withdrawing with Hungarian forint are simple procedures. To add funds to an account in a casino HUF, complete the following steps:
- Sing-in to the preferred HUF casino.
- Select the payment method on the Cashier page of the Hungarian forints casino.
- Enter the payment details and submit.
You’ve successfully completed the depositing process necessary to gamble with HUF in a Hungarian online venue!
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Hungarian Forints?
To get benefits when online gambling with Hungarian forint, keep your eyes on the homepage of the casino and the game page you are playing on, as these are the two places highlighting ongoing bonuses, promotions, special events, etc. It is worth noting that online gambling with Hungarian forint allows you to save on extra fees charged when you convert currencies.
Hungarian Forints Casinos FAQ
- 🔸 Is paying with Hungarian forints different from paying with other currencies?
- Paying with HUF is no different from depositing with any other currency. To replenish the balance, you have to register on the casino website, proceed to the Cashier section, select the payment gateway and specify the amount of money you are willing to transfer. The transaction fees and delivery depend on the payment provider and the casino. Standard fees are within 2-3% of the deposited amount.
- 🔸 Am I obliged to pay with HUF?
- You are not obliged to pay with HUF. You can choose any of the alternative payment gateways, be it USD, EUR, GBP, bitcoin, or other. However, depositing with HUF is advantageous in terms of fees, as with HUF to HUF transfers, conversion fees are not charged.
Every online casino provides a variety of options for local and international gamesters. Navigate to the deposit section of the casino to select the optimal payment gateway. If the required deposit method is not supported, contact the client support service for further recommendations.
- 🔸 Will I receive bonuses for paying with HUF?
- Following the policy of equal gambling, casinos tend to provide equal benefits to players, regardless of the currency they use. For that reason, casinos are not limited to HUF perks but rather provide equally good USD and EUR bonuses, as well as bonuses for other supported currencies. Extra rewards are usually timed to holidays, weekends, special events, etc. New York, Halloween, Women’s Day, April Fools’ Day, etc. are the best time to look for casino promotions.
The most popular bonus is a welcome bonus awarded to newcomers. The casino credits the novice with a certain amount of funds on top of his deposit and requires him to fulfill certain conditions to be able to withdraw the welcome reward.
- 🔸 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Fees depend on the policy of the payment provider and the casino. MasterCard and Visa charge up to 3%; e-wallets and scratch cards charge comparable fees. The best way to cut fees is to avoid currency exchange when depositing into an online casino.
- 🔸 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with HUF?
- You can convert any currency to pay with HUF as long as the payment gateway and the online casinos allow it. However, it’s recommended to avoid excessive conversions to cut fees.