DKK – Danish Krone Casinos 2020
Despite a step back in Q3 2019, the Danish gambling market is flourishing. Finding a Danish krone casino to play is never troublesome since online gambling is legalized and open to international operators. The only fly in the ointment is the monopolization of lottery games by the entity named Danske Spil.
Hardly can you find a Scandinavian country friendlier to gamesters: Denmark does not burden DKK casinos with unbearable taxes, so they can keep their business profitable and remain in the market for a long time. There are dozens of Danish venues that accept betting from local and international punters, but how to find the best site with fast deposits and withdrawal processing?
Actually, ss easy as never before: we have analyzed hundreds of casinos and compiled a top-list of venues offering utmost conditions for players, including lightning-fast depositing process and responsiveness of customer support. Not only every casino accepts DKK and other popular currencies but it also guarantees you the smoothest and the most lucrative gameplay.
Best Online Casinos with DKK – Danish Krone
|5||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
|6||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|8||$1000+200 FS||Voodoo Dreams||788+|
|11||$1500 + 200 FS||Casoola||1350+|
|12||$100 + 25 FS||Jaak Casino||480+|
|13||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
|14||100 FS||Lucky Louis||216+|
|18||100% / $150 / 150 FS||CasinoLuck||405+|
How to Gamble with Danish Krone?
Highly developed Denmark has managed to create a prosperous gaming environment: gambling online with Danish krone is not restricted unless you are playing in a Danish krone casino that holds no license. However, there are some peculiarities worth mentioning. The main legislative documents are the Danish Gambling Act complemented with a series of Executive Orders and the Danish Gambling Duties Act. The main regulatory body is the Danish Gambling Authority. Other legislative docs regulating the industry are the AML Act and the Danish Marketing Practices ACT, both supplementing the Gambling Act. The Danish gambling market is one of the most liberal in Scandinavia, except for the provision of lotteries, which is a monopoly of Danske Spil. The number of licenses for online casinos that accept Danish krone is not limited: any domestic or foreign operator can be licensed if complies with the laws and regulations and able to pay a fee of ~EUR 36,700 or ~51,500 for a ‘betting’ license or a ‘betting and casino’ license respectively. If the annual GGR of the applicant is less than DKK 1 million, it can obtain the so-called ‘revenue-restricted’ license with a smaller fee of ~EUR 7400.
Bearable fees and reasonable laws attract numerous betting sites accepting DKK and players from European countries: the only regular fee is a monthly fee of 20% of GGR for general betting or 20% of the commission amount for poker and games generating income via commission fees. Since the field is perfectly regulated, there’s no use playing in underground Danish krone online casinos operating illegally. Instead, skim through our list of top-notch Danish venues and select the casino DKK up to your taste. All represented Danish krone online casinos were checked for safety and reliability.
What are the Payment Methods for DKK Casino Deposits?
With a high purchasing index of 91.5 and a striking Internet penetration rate of 98%, Denmark is an online-paying country. The most popular online shopping payment methods are:
- Credit and debit cards – 72%.
- Mobile payments (MobilePay, ApplePay, etc.).
- Online banking.
- Online purchases paid in land-based stores.
Every casino that accepts DKK offers a few popular payment gateways, so you can always choose the optimal option depending on your location and preferences. We recommend you to select a deposit option that excludes currency conversion to avoid extra fees. Apart from kroner, a typical DKK casino supports other major world and European currencies: USD, EUR, CZK, CHF, CAD, NOK, SEK, PLN, GBP, etc.
Credit and Debit Cards
Dankort is the no.1 international debit card in Denmark. Issued by Visa, it’s used by the majority of punters to deposit to a Denmark krone casino and withdraw from it. Dankort is available online and charges from 1.5%+ 0.15 euros per transaction. It’s quite fast: funds are withdrawn instantly and transferred to an online casino DKK within 24 hours. Visa and MasterCard are also a good option for punters valuing safety and stability. The only con is that the fees may reach 3% per transaction depending on the policy of the chosen Danish krone online gambling site and the location of the payer.
E-wallets: Skrill, Neteller, PayPal
The majority of e-wallets allow users to deposit funds via a standard bank transfer or credit/debit card, which means you trust your financial data to third-parties. However, it’s impossible to withdraw big winnings from most casinos without passing an authentication procedure (AML requirement), so there isn’t much sense in remaining incognito when depositing to an online casino Danish krone unless you are excluding any chances to withdraw.
Via Skrill, you can transfer money without authorization. Though unauthorized users are limited to a certain transaction limit, it’s enough for low-bettors to gamble with DKK in most Danish casinos. A lot of casino deposits using Danish krone are made by international players via Skrill since the deposit fees of a maximum of $10 or 1% of the transaction amount are really appealing.
Neteller is a good option if you are depositing with Danish krone in one of the supported currencies, say, DKK. The 2.95% fee on currency exchange makes Neteller a dubious choice for transactions involving a currency conversion.
Licensed in Europe, PayPal uses the most advanced security standards to ensure the confidentiality of transactions. Cross-border payments are charged with the 5% of the amount sent plus a flat fee of USD 0.99-4.99.
Some Danish krone casinos accept less popular local payment methods, prepaid cards, vouchers, and cryptocurrencies. If you can’t find the desired payment gateway, ask the customer support of the casino for recommendations.
How to Make Casino Deposits with DKK?
To play with Danish krone,
- Sign up to the casino, log in to your account.
- Choose the payment gateway and enter the transaction info.
- Submit the transaction in the interface of your online banking cabinet or e-wallet.
Gateways for withdrawing with Danish krone may differ, but the procedure itself is even simpler: just select the withdrawal option and submit the amount you want to withdraw.
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Danish Krone?
Some bonuses may pop up during online gambling with Danish krone: look for the perks on the casino homepage and the page of the gamble. Bonuses include sign-up rewards, referral accruals, tournaments, and other promos.
Danish Krone Casinos FAQ
- 🔸 Is paying with Danish kroner different from paying with other currencies?
- Betting with Danish kroner isn’t different from betting with other currencies. To make a bet, you have to deposit funds to the casino using one of the available payment gateways. Depositing funds is usually accompanied by a fee of up to 5% of the deposit amount. Select the preferable payment option taking into account your budget, location, and ongoing promotions.
- 🔸 Am I obliged to pay with DKK?
- DKK is a standard payment option for a Danish online casino, but you are not obliged to pay with DKK. A worthwhile casino supports dozens of payment gateways, including but not limited to USD, EUR, GBP, BTC, CZK, CHF, CAD, NOK, SEK, and PLN.
Note that direct money transfers (say, DKK to DKK or USD to USD) can save you the conversion fee that would otherwise be charged. If the desired payment gateway is not supported, ask the customer support for recommendations.
- 🔸 Will I receive bonuses for paying with DKK?
- From time to time casinos provide DKK bonuses. However, those are not guaranteed. Apart from DKK bonuses, there are a lot of perks to take advantage of: sign-up bonuses accrued to new players, monthly/weekly/daily bonuses, loyalty rewards, tournaments, etc.
Depending on the bonus type, it may not be available for instant withdrawal. For example, a welcome bonus has a set of requirements to fulfill before the player can withdraw it. These requirements are established to prevent bonus abuse. The best time to collect bonuses is during holidays (Halloween, New Year, Christmas, April Fools’ Day, etc.) and when the casino promotes its innovations.
- 🔸 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Depending on the policy of the payment provider, fees may or may not be applied. However, fees always applied to cross-border money transfers. We do not recommend payment options with the total fees exceeding 5%, as the versatility of the gateways provided by most Danish casinos typically allows players to reduce the fees to 2-3%.
- 🔸 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with DKK?
- You can convert any local currency to pay with DKK if your local provider and the casino support the correspondent gateway. Make sure you are aware of the fees. The most desirable way to deposit to an online casino is a conversion-free money transfer (e.g. DKK to DKK).