CZK – Czech Koruna Casinos 2020
Despite the recent decline in revenue from slot machines, Czech koruna online casinos are flourishing on the modest-at-first-glance Czech gambling market. It is worth noting that the Czech Republic regulates gambling in a way that every operator, no matter domestic or international, must be licensed to provide services on the territory of the country.
Not too much intricate yet worth studying CZK casinos differ by abidance to the Czech laws and gambling conditions. All of them accept koruna as a betting option, but we recommend you to play at only the best casino hubs to avoid security breaches, technical problems, and fraud.
We have compiled a list of the top Czech casinos with the most convenient deposit and withdrawal procedures. All of them process deposits lightning-fast and provide versatile depositing options. Use the list of manually checked gambling destinations when choosing the site that accepts CZK, and may lady luck smile on you today!
Best Online Casinos with CZK – Czech Koruna
|6||$1000 + 1000 FS||LVbet||631+|
|10||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|11||$1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|12||C$222 + 22 FS||Yako Casino||800+|
|17||$1500 + 300 FS||Casino Gods||1377+|
|22||$1000 + 122 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
How to Gamble with Czech Korunas?
Czech koruna is the official currency of the Czech Republic since 1993 and naturally the most popular payment option in Czech koruna online casinos, even though the country is obliged to adopt euros in the future as a European Union member. In English-speaking gambling communities, koruna is sometimes mentioned as Czech krone or Czech crown.
To avoid problems when dealing with Czech payments in an online casino that accepts CZK, take into account Czech gambling laws and regulations. Both local and international online casinos that accept Czech koruna are subjected to the Czech Gambling Act. Gambling in the Czech Republic is allowed and the number of licenses is unlimited for both local and international operators, but local municipalities are allowed to ban land-based gambling within their geographical limits while having no influence on online Czech koruna casinos.
The government doesn’t run any gambling institutions except for the ‘receipt lottery’, which equals all operators in chances to thrive. At the same time, offshore gambling is not welcomed, and the Ministry has the power to blacklist any offshore gambling operator that has no Czech license, which in turn forces the responsible bodies to block internet connection and payments to the respective Czech koruna casino. Nevertheless, third-party illegal casinos continue to operate while the Czech government has no luck collecting online gambling fines. To make sure your casino deposits using Czech koruna comply with all the rules and regulations, gamble with CZK in the best Czech koruna casinos manually checked by our experts.
What are the Payment Methods for CZK Casino Deposits?
Czech Republic is a cozy European country with 10.5 million people and incredible prospects. 93% of the population uses the Internet, whereas, surprisingly, only slightly more than half the citizens have access to mobile phones. Three in four Czech prefer using credit cards to payments via bank transfers, e-wallets, mobiles, and prepaid cards when gambling online with Czech koruna.
Debits and Credit Cards: Visa and MasterCard
Traditionally, Visa and MasterCard top the charts when it comes to online payments. These popular and easy payment methods are safe and secure, but both suggest the gambler discloses his financial details to the bank. Debit and credit cards by Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Maestro enable millions of gamers depositing with Czech koruna to Czech online casinos.
SEPA (Single Euro Payments Area) is a child of international cooperation between European countries. It makes cross-border payments efficient, fast, safe, and secure. To pay via SEPA, you have to provide your bank account IBAN and SWIFT or BIC data to the casino that supports SEPA payments. Note that all SEPA debit transactions are made in euro. As fast as local payments, SEPA is a solid choice to play in any CZK casino with trusted money transfers.
PayPal and Skrill are the most popular e-wallets that fall within the Czech gambling legislation framework. Any Czech korunas online gambling site supports these e-payment systems.
- PayPal. Payments are private (no need to disclose any personal financial details) and simple (you will have to create a PayPal account), but additional charges are issued when you convert currencies to CZK.
- Skrill. Skrill is a free e-payment system requiring no identification for low-bettors. The registration is free, however, you will have to pass the identification in order to increase the transaction limit.
To pay with a scratch card, you have to buy in an offline shop, scratch the card to reveal the digital code, and then paste this code to the special section in your casino account to complete the payment. Mint is the most popular prepaid card in the Czech Republic. It serves local and foreign gamesters as a private and reliable deposit option. Search for Mint scratch cards in your local shops.
How to Make Casino Deposits with CZK Currency?
In any Czech online casino CZK is the main currency, so you must be ready to deal with this payment method, especially if the one that you are used to is not supported by the Czech korunas casino. Depositing with Czech koruna and withdrawing with Czech koruna are easy procedures; however, the details vary depending on the casino’s rules. For example, when requesting a big withdrawal you may be asked to pass the identification procedure as a part of the anti-money laundering policy.
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Czech Korunas?
If you are willing to play with Czech koruna, you may be surprised by the pleasant bonuses offered by casinos. Although most casinos strive to standardize the gambling conditions for all punters, every once in a while online gambling with Czech koruna is rewarded with special perks. For example, a casino CZK may offer an extra bonus to the koruna deposit. The most obvious benefit of the betting sites accepting CZK is the support of this quite-unpopular-on-a-world-scale-payment-means itself. In any online casino Czech koruna deposits are processed with the minimum fees because no currency exchange involved.
Czech Koruna Casinos FAQ
- 💠 Is paying with Czech koruna different from paying with other currencies?
- First of all, it’s worth noting that Czech koruna is a local payment method not too popular in the rest of the world except for the Czech Republic. Casinos accepting CZK payments allow players to deposit money with CZK with the smallest fee, whereas converting the not-supported currency is charged with an extra fee. CZK is obviously the most popular payment means in the Czech Republic, both offline and online, which means you get access to all Czech casinos whether they are local or international.
- 💠 Am I obliged to pay with CZK?
- Although all Czech casinos support the CZK payment method, it is not obligatory. You can use any other payment method, but practice shows that CZK deposits/withdrawals enjoy the widest popularity in the Czech Republic for their swiftness, convenience, and low fees.
In addition to CZK, Czech casinos support USD, EUR, and cryptocurrencies. To select the desired payment option, move to the corresponding section of the casino website. If you have extra questions, contact the customer support of the casino.
- 💠 Will I receive bonuses for paying with CZK?
- Trying to follow the principle of fair play, most casinos are not inclined towards introducing luxurious bonuses exclusively to CZK players. However, they do this, and much more often than once in a blue moon. The most widespread CZK bonus is a welcome treat, which may reach up to 200% of your first deposit. Nevertheless, do not expect to grab the welcome bonus and run away with it, and Czech casinos prevent bonus abuse. In other words, you must play a certain number of real-money games in order to withdraw the reward. The best time to look for bonuses is holidays and weekends, as well as special events of local and global importance.
- 💠 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- The deposit/withdrawal fee depends on the policy of the casino and the online payment system you use. The lowest fees in Czech casinos are applied to CZK deposits, which is why we recommend you to consider depositing with CZK. To minimize fees, avoid currency conversion: for instance, CZK to CZK money transfer will not be charged with extra fees in contrast to USD to CZK transaction, to which extra fees will be applied.
- 💠 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with CZK?
- Yes, you can convert anything to CZK if it is allowed by your bank operator/e-payment system. Note that any conversion is accompanied by extra fees. To select the optimal payment option, especially if the desired one is not provided by the casino, refer to the client support for further recommendations.