COP – Colombian Peso Casinos 2020
If you are here to have fun while playing at the finest Colombian Peso online casinos, you’ve made the right choice: Colombia is a fast-growing gambling-friendly country that accepts both local and international gambling venues regulated by EICE Coljuegos, the only body entitled to issue laws and licenses to gaming operators.
However, not all betting hubs are clean as a whistle, and you can still find unlicensed underground casinos that accept COP in spite of harsh measures applied to the law violators. To avoid gray gambling areas, we recommend you to play at a reliable, time-tested casino, for example, one of the venues included in our top-list.
A licensed site guarantees you a smooth depositing and withdrawal process, as well as protection of your interests. Also, we have prepared guidelines on the best way of making deposits to a gambling site accepting Colombian pesos.
Best Online Casinos with COP – Colombian Peso
How to Gamble with Colombian Pesos?
If you are searching for a high-quality website to gamble with COP, look no farther than Colombian casinos. Luckily, Colombia is the only Latin American country with a fully regulated gambling field. Today online gambling with Colombian peso is legal on domestic and international websites, but the regulations have been adopted only a few years ago and therefore still fresh and not really time-tested.
Every Colombian pesos casino along with any other gaming institution is regulated by the governmental body called EICE Coljuegos. In late 2015 and 2016, it issued and refined gambling regulations headed by the e-Gaming Act of 2016, which proclaimed all forms of gambling legal as long as the operator holds the license and complies with the rules and regulations of the Act.
It is worth noting that the tax rate of only 16% with only 1% accrued to the government was more than friendly for gaming businesses, and both third-party and local online casinos that accept Colombian peso started to flourish. At least 17 online gambling licenses have been issued by February 2019. The trend is still on fire – it makes Colombia a safe harbor for Latin American players willing to gamble on Colombian pesos online gambling site without any hustle and bustle.
But not all Colombian peso online casinos have evolved their business models: there are still Colombian peso casinos operating without a license. We urge you to steer clear of those institutions, as you are unprotected when gambling in gray areas. Operators that break the law are subject to 6-8 years in prison and a fine of up to 11 million euros. The safest gambling online with Colombian peso is in a licensed online casino COP checked by our team of experts. Navigate through our list of top gaming venues to choose the casino COP of your dream!
What are the Payment Methods for COP Casino Deposits?
With the population of almost 50 million people, more than half of which use the Internet and purchase goods online, Colombia offers a plethora of opportunities for Colombian peso casinos willing to adopt gamblers from all over the world. Preferred online payment methods include credit cards, cash, and bank transfers, which thrive in Colombia compared to other Latin American countries. When choosing a Colombian peso casino, look for the preferred payment methods and alternatives. In any credible online casino Colombian peso, USD, and EUR gateways are complemented by more exotic and advanced alternatives, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and local currencies.
Half the Colombian online transactions are made via credit cards, whereas only 26% of Colombians own a credit card. The statistics signify that most credit cards are used for offshore payments, including casino deposits using Colombian peso, while only 9% of the total online purchases are paid with local credit cards. Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express, and Diners Club are at your service.
Pagos Seguros en Línea (PSE) is an alternative payment solution highly appreciated by Colombian players. It allows you to deposit funds into a casino that accepts COP via your smartphone. No physical card needed: the transaction is performed via your online banking account.
As much as 5% of Colombians use digital wallets, but we can’t recommend using local e-wallets. PayPal, Skrill, or any other major system is better than the local one that most likely suffers from one of the major problems with e-wallets in Latin America.
Prepaid Cards and Vouchers
Though used only by 1% of the population, prepaid cards and vouchers are a decent option for gamblers willing to make private deposits to casinos. Via Baloto is the most widespread voucher that gained the trust of more than 85% of users. The voucher can be replenished in over 10 000 stores across Colombia and is supported by lots of online venues.
How to Make Casino Deposits with COP Currency?
Depositing with COP is easy. Whichever payment gateway you use, the sequence of operations remains the same:
- Register in a COP casino and log in to your account.
- Choose the payment option.
- Specify the details either on the website or in your online banking cabinet.
- Submit the payment.
As you can see, depositing with Colombian peso and withdrawing with Colombian peso is easy and fast in most casinos. Bank transfers are usually the slowest and can take up to 5 business days.
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Colombian Pesos?
Gambling on one of the finest betting sites accepting COP is not only safe and secure but also beneficial to punters. Casinos endorse gamers to pay with their local currencies by introducing various bonuses, promotions, and special events. As a rule, these are timed to major holidays like Christmas, New Year, or Halloween, events of global importance, new games promoted by the casino, etc. Also, when you play with Colombian peso, you don’t have to pay the conversion fees.
Colombian Peso Casino FAQ
- 🔸 Is paying with Colombian Pesos different from paying with other currencies?
- The paying procedure is the same for any currency:
- Sign in to the preferred casino and log in to your gambling account.
- Select the payment option.
- Fill in the details and submit the transaction.
Depending on the chosen payment method, you can be redirected to your online banking cabinet to complete the transaction, or you will have to enter the digital code from a voucher. Feel free to address any paying-related questions to the client support service of the casino.
- 🔸 Am I obliged to pay with COP?
- You are not obliged to pay with COP, as Colombian casinos offer lots of other payment gateways, including USD and EUR. However, try to avoid the currency conversion to save on the fees that would otherwise be charged.
You can find plenty of deposit and withdrawal options in the casinos of our top-list. Select the most convenient one and don’t hesitate to ask customer support for help.
- 🔸 Will I receive bonuses for paying with COP?
- To receive bonuses with COP, look for promotions and special events dedicated to holidays, weekends, or new gambles introduced to the casino’s line of products. Aiming at the most popular type of bonuses – welcome bonus – don’t forget that you have to fulfill the casino’s requirements to be able to withdraw it. Other bonuses include once-a-day/week/month bonuses, referral bonuses, and loyalty accruals.
- 🔸 Are any fees applied when paying with a credit card or online payment system?
- Typically, fees are applied when sending funds via a credit card or online payment system. The size of the fee depends on the policy of the payment provider and the casino. Bearable fees considered to be within 5%. If the casinos or the payment provider charges more than 5%, we recommend you to look for alternative options. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and similar brands charge fees within 2-3% of the transaction amount.
- 🔸 Is there a possibility to convert other currencies to pay with COP?
- You can convert your local currency to pay with COP if the correspondent payment gateway is supported by the casino. However, the currency conversion will charge an extra fee, so we recommend you to consider the payment option that excludes the conversion of currencies. In addition to COP, most casinos accept USD, EUR, and local currencies of the nearby states.