Colosseum casino was established in 1999 and belongs to Technology Services Trading, one of the loudest names in the gambling world. Thus, gamblers can be sure that playing at a Colosseum casino is 100% safe and secure. They hold a license from the Kahnawake Gaming Commission, an independent authority in a Native American reserve. In addition, the website is certified by eCOGRa, an organization that tests gambling providers on fair play.
Colosseum casino runs on Microgaming software and it’s impossible to find a player, who has never heard of this provider – their games are always bright, top-notch, and full of surprises! If you want to know more about the game selection and bonuses of this site, go on reading our Colosseum casino review.
Colosseum Casino Bonuses
- 1st deposit ⏩ 100% bonus up to €100 to play with;
- 2nd deposit ⏩ 50% bonus up to €200;
- 3rd deposit ⏩ 30% bonus up to €150;
- 4th deposit ⏩ 20% bonus up to €100;
- 5th deposit ⏩ 10% bonus up to €200.
However, that’s not all because all the players, who remain loyal to the Colosseum casino, get a full pack of outstanding features and bonuses. When signing in, you automatically enroll in the Casino Rewards Loyalty Program and the higher your level is, the better the obtained bonuses are.
Each of the six levels has additional perks to choose from: higher bonuses, bigger variety of promotions, a priority of support, personal manager, birthday presents, VIP jackpots, and of course unique games.
When playing at the Colosseum casino gamblers are awarded with loyalty points. 100 points equal a dollar. But that’s not all – there are various promotions that can earn more points. Moreover, the casino runs monthly promotions that can add points to the account. These points are accumulated rather quickly and it’s very simple to exchange them.
Colosseum Casino Games
At Colosseum casino, players know what exactly to expect because slots are provided by Microgaming – one of the leading gaming developers. There are over 300 slots in Colosseum’s game catalog, with multiple variations of classical and 5-reel slots. There are also video slots, where any player will find a whole universe with adventures and exciting plots. For example, Cool Wolf, Alaxe in Zombieland, and Octopays.
Apart from regular slots, at Colosseum casino players can enjoy titles based on the most popular movies like Jurassic Park and Game of Thrones. There is also a huge selection of progressives, where gamblers can try and grab the luck by its tail. These machines include such famous titles like Mega Moolah, Tunza Munni, and Treasure Nile.
In case you just want to play some simple and nice slots, at Colosseum casino players can choose from over 80 classic machines with easy rules and plenty of joy. They come in all sorts of themes starting with Cherry Red to novelty machines like Couch Potato, Flo’s Diner or Bar Bar Black Sheep.
Even though the majority of Colosseum casino games are slots, there is still an impressive selection of table variations. Players can choose from over 50 table games, so there won’t be a need to look for another casino. Here you can enjoy all sorts of blackjack, roulette, craps, Red Dog, Sic Bo, and baccarat. There are also multiple latest games that can be found in not many casinos. For example Spingo – a combination of bingo and roulette. The only drawback is that there are no live dealer variations at Colosseum casino.
Colosseum Mobile Casino
As we have mentioned in the introduction, Colosseum casino belongs to a Technology Services Trading group. And when it comes to mobile casinos this group can rarely boast an adapted version for smartphones or tablets.
Unfortunately, Colosseum casino is not an exception and when trying to access it via a mobile device you’ll be redirected to KingSolomons Casino, a brand from the same casino network. Hopefully, they’ll soon consider the market demand and will create a devoted app or will optimize the website to smartphones and tablets.
Colosseum Casino Deposit/Withdrawal Methods
Colosseum Casino can offer its players a truly royal selection of deposit and withdrawal methods. Here players can choose from credit/debit cards, e-wallets and wire transfers in tens of different variations. Accepted currencies include US dollars, Euros, British pounds sterling, and Canadian dollars.
To start playing gamblers can deposit money via Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, Paysafe Card, POLi, eChecks, Skrill, Trustly, InstaDebit, Nordea, and other options. The minimum deposit is €20.
To cash out winnings you can choose Visa, Maestro, Skrill, PayPal, Neteller, ClickandBuy, and a few other options. The minimum withdrawal is €300 for bank cards and transfers, and €50 for the rest of the payment options. Pending time is 24-48 hours, so players can change their mind, cancel the request and continue playing.
The withdrawal limit is $4,000 for players, who have won a sum that is five times larger than the total purchases. As usual, withdrawal times greatly vary depending on the chosen banking method – 24-48 hours for e-wallets, 3-5 bank days for credit/debit cards, up to 10 days for bank transfers, and 10-21 days for cheques.
Keep in mind that from time to time the casino can ask players, who request the first withdrawal, for identity verification. This is necessary to protect all the gamblers and prevent scammers from tricking players and casino out of money.
After All Said – Why Choose Colosseum Casino?
Colosseum casino is a part of the Technology Services Trading network, which is a well-known name on the global gambling market. The casino was founded back in 1999, so it’s one of the pioneers of the gaming industry.
This provider operates on Microgaming software, which ensures outstanding quality of slots and security of gambling. Along with eCOGRA certificate and Kahnawake Gaming Commission licenses, Colosseum games are the safest and the fairest on the market.
When visiting the Colosseum casino website for the first time players will notice the ancient Rome theme, pleasant colors and rather convenient navigation for maximum satisfaction. The only drawbacks we have noticed is the absence of live dealer games and no mobile version.
If you prefer enjoying slots or table games and don’t need the on-the-go version, Colosseum casino is definitely a provider worth your attention.
- 🔸 Is Colosseum Casino safe to play?
- First of all, Colosseum Casino is certified by the e-Commerce and Online Gaming Regulation and Assurance (eCOGRA). Secondly, it enjoys the best feedback from gamblers and gaming experts. Finally, thanks to the ‘Provably Fair’ technology, you can verify the results of outcomes by yourself. No fraud possible at Colosseum, mathematically! What else to mention? Well, the casino holds a Canadian license issued by the Kahnawake Gaming Commission and focuses solely on slots and games by Microgaming. Established in 1999, this Kahnawake licensed casino is one of the oldest in the market.
- 🔸 What deposit methods are there to use at Colosseum Casino?
- There are more than 25 different deposit methods at Colosseum. Credit and debit cards, electronic wallets, mobile payments, prepaid cards – the casino employs every imaginable depositing gateway except for cryptocurrencies. You are free to use VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, PostePay, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill, Qiwi, Trustly, GiroPay, Poli, Euteller, Nordea, Klarna, UnionPay, Jeton, Sofort, Neosurf, Paysafecard, etc. If you wonder which deposit method is the best, consider the following factors – privacy, fees, speed, bonuses (if provided). The minimum deposit amount is $10. The depositing speed depends on the payment provider; bank transfers are usually the slowest.
- 🔸 What can I use to withdraw from Colosseum Casino?
- You can withdraw from Colosseum Casino with the help of direct bank transfer, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, PayPal, EcoPayz, Skrill, Qiwi, UnionPay, Neteller, EZIPay, and eCheck. The minimum withdrawal amount of $50 is a bit higher than average, but the weekly cashout limit of $4000 is quite comfortable for most players (note that the weekly cashout limit applies only to punters who win at least 5 times more than the total amount of the deposited funds). The cashout time depends on the selected payment method: up to 10 business days for bank transfers; up to 3 days for e-wallets and credit/debit cards.
- 🔸 What games can I play at Colosseum Casino?
- Having about 650 high-quality games of chance at hand you can easily pick one or a few premium slots or table games to spend time with. The only nuance to remember is that all the slot machines, baccarat, roulette, craps, blackjack, and other games represented here are developed exclusively by Microgaming. Yeah, no other software developers, just the best games from the best one! And if you want some famous names, here they are – Thunderstruck II, Mega Moolah, Immortal Romance, Bridesmaids…we could go on and on, but it’s much better to touch the excellence with your own hands. Go ahead, sign up for the casino to grab the deluxe welcome bonus and other perks.
- 🔸 Does Colosseum Casino has a lot of bonuses to offer?
- Just like many high-profile casinos, Colosseum offers a breathtaking welcome package granting dizzying rewards on the first 5 deposits. However, there’s a trick to know: The 1st deposit bonus must be played through 60 times whereas the rest bonuses only 30. Keep this in mind when utilizing the welcome package that comprises:
- 1st deposit bonus: 100% match up to €100.
- 2nd deposit bonus: 50% match up to €200.
- 3rd deposit bonus: 30% match up to €150.
- 4th deposit bonus: 20% match up to €100.
- 5th deposit bonus: 10% match up to €200.
But not only newcomers are in the spotlight – the casino runs a 6-level VIP program, each one bringing exclusive perks and goodies. Whether to play for free or become a regular is up to you… After all, fun & thrill are guaranteed under any circumstances!