Best Canadian Dollars Casinos
Some people think that if they choose Canadian dollars online casinos will offer them less bonuses or gambling options than in case they exchange CAD to USD or EUR. However, in reality there is no point in funding your casino betting account with some foreign currency. If you live in Canada and want to play at an online casino, then Canadian dollars are an optimal choice to make gambling deposits as well as withdrawal transactions. Although it seems that overall there are more online casinos that accept USD or EUR, do not worry. Canadian dollars are accepted at all the top rated casino websites. Believe it or not, if you see that a casino site accepts some other currencies but does not accept Canadian dollars, you should better avoid playing there.
Below we will show you what are the best online payment options for depositing with Canadian dollars as well as making withdrawals with this currency at casino websites. Besides that, you will find a step-by-step guide how to easily make an online casino transaction with Canadian dollars at Montreal casinos online. Finally, all the benefits of using Canadian dollars for making casino transactions will be presented to you so as to dispel any doubts whether to use this currency when gambling online.
Best Canadian Dollars Casinos
|3||C$1500 + 150 FS||Playamo||2100+|
|5||$1000 + 22 FS||Leo Vegas||1180+|
|10||C$1500+140 FS||Bob Casino||1000+|
|11||$5000 + 50 FS||Casimba||596+|
|13||$1500 + 300 FS||Sloty||1600+|
|28||$1200+200 FS||Mr Green||350+|
|31||200% up to C$500||Magic Red||500+|
|45||C$222 + 22 FS||Yako Casino||800+|
|48||$200||Sports Interaction Casino||815+|
|50||€1000 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino||2152+|
|51||$400 + 200 FS||Casino.com||350+|
|54||$1000 + 200 FS||Casino Cruise||600+|
|57||C$200+100 FS||Mr Play||450+|
|58||C$1000 + 200 FS||ScandiBet||909+|
|66||$500 + 50 FS||Hello Casino||250+|
|67||$50 + 50 FS||Cashmio||600+|
|68||$3000 + 50 FS||Spinland||663+|
|70||$2000 + 200 FS||JoyCasino||1080+|
|71||$2000 + 200 FS||Casino-X||980+|
|73||$1200 + 100 FS||LOKI Casino||1296+|
|75||$300 + 50 FS||Wixstars||399+|
How to Gamble with Canadian Dollars?
|Number of Casinos||65|
|Payment Methods||InstaDebit, iDebit, Interac|
|Bonuses Variety||Welcome, No Deposit, Free Spins|
Although Canadian dollars are not that popular among web gambling operators as USD or EUR, there are indeed plenty of web casinos and betting sites accepting CAD. But before starting to make casino deposits using Canadian dollars one should choose an appropriate payment method in order to be able to do that in a seamless and convenient way and check out e-wallet casino list to make the right choice.
What are the Payment Methods for CAD Casino Deposits?
If you choose to make a deposit in Canadian dollars online casinos will offer you a list of different payment options for making gambling transactions, including credit cards, mobile and e-wallets or prepaid cards. Following is the list of the most popular ways for making transactions at online casinos that accept Canadian dollars.
- When gambling online with Canadian dollars Visa and MasterCard are one of the most reliable and secure ways to make casino deposits and withdrawals. Many of the gamblers that play at CAD casino platforms choose these traditional credit card systems.
- Interac is also a very popular payment method when it comes to depositing with Canadian dollars. At Interac casino sites you will be able to make instant online deposits. Besides that, if you play with Canadian dollars and choose this online payment method you will only have to pay between CAD$1 to CAD$1.5 for each casino transaction, no matter what is its size. The only thing that you need to have to start using Interac for making online casino deposits with Canadian dollars is an account in one of the banks that support this payment service.
- InstaDebit is an ideal payment option for depositing and withdrawing with Canadian dollars at online casinos. At InstaDebit casinos you will not have to worry about the safety related issues, since when using this online service one does not have to provide any personal financial information. As is apparent from its name, when you are using InstaDebit to make deposit at an online casino dollar transactions, be in in USD or CAD, will be instant.
- When making deposits in Canadian dollars casinos will often recommend you to use iDebit which is another easy-to-use and fast payment option for making gambling transactions. At iDebit online casino venues you will not have to pass any tiresome registration procedures since all you need to do to make a deposit is to enter your banking details when prompted.
- PaysafeCard is also frequently accepted at Canadian dollar casinos. Since this is a prepaid card you first need to buy a voucher in the nearby retail shop before starting to make online deposits in PaysafeCard casinos. In this case you don’t even need to have a bank account to transfer money to an online casino that accepts CAD. And to make it even more comfortable, just chose your favorite among gambling sites that use prepaid cards and save yourself some time for quality gambling. However, it must be said that withdrawing with Canadian dollars is not possible at online casinos with PaysafeCard since this payment service allows one to make only deposits.
- Finally ecoPayz is still another payment option that can be used to fund your online gambling with Canadian dollars at the best casino websites. The advantages of playing at ecoPayz casino websites include the opportunity to make instant online deposits and withdrawals. Besides that, if you choose this payment method to make gambling transactions in Canadian dollar casino operators can even sometimes reward you with a special bonus. In addition, you can use many different online payment methods, including banking transfers, e-wallets and prepaid cards, in order to transfer money to your ecoPayz account.
How to Make Casino Deposits with CAD?
With Canadian Dollar casino deposits can be made in the same way as with any other popular currency:
- First, you need to find a high quality Canadian Dollar online gambling site. As we have already mentioned it will not be that difficult since there are dozens if not hundreds of casino websites where you can gamble with CAD.
- Since in order to fund your account at the online casino Canadian dollars should be transacted with the help of an appropriate payment service, you will have to choose one from the list at the Cashier page of your gambling provider.
- After that, depending on what type of payment methods you have chosen to use at your online casino CAD transactions will be completed after you enter all the information that you will be prompted for.
It must also be noted that when you are making a deposit at an online casino CAD transactions might not always be instant. It all depends on what payment option you have chosen to make online casino deposits using Canadian dollars.
Besides that, you should keep in mind that if you choose to play with Canadian dollars at online casinos while being abroad, you should carefully select a suitable payment service. The problem is that many of the payment services which are perfect for depositing with Canadian dollars at online casinos are available only within Canada.
What are the Benefits of Gambling with Canadian Dollars?
There are a couple of irrefutable benefits in gambling online with Canadian dollars.
- The main one is that you will not lose any money when depositing or withdrawing with Canadian dollars at online casinos since there will be no additional exchange fees in this case.
- Besides that, among the online casinos that accept Canadian dollars there are some of the best gambling providers in the iGaming sector.
- One more benefit in online gambling with Canadian dollars is that you will be always confident about the amount that you are going to bet at the casino website. Since exchange rates constantly change you will never be sure whether you have deposited too much or too little if you choose to use some other currency instead of Canadian dollars at an online casino.
- It will be much easier for you to withdraw your winnings from online casinos in Canadian dollars since you will find more opportunities to do that with your home currency.
As you can see, if you choose to play with Canadian dollars your online gambling experience will be much smoother than with other popular currencies.
Canadian Dollar Online Casino Deposits FAQ
- What advantages will I get when I use Canadian Dollars instead of USD?
- The biggest advantage that you will get when choosing to play with Canadian dollars is that you will not lose money every time you are using an online exchange. The exchange rates that your online payment service applies to Canadian dollars may be way too low.
Besides that, you will not have to constantly recalculate the amount of Canadian dollars that you need to exchange in order to make a bet of precisely the size you want.
- If I choose Canadian dollars will this limit my gambling options?
- When depositing with Canadian dollars you will not be limited in any way.
Of course, there are more online casinos which accept only Euro and USD and exclude Canadian dollars from the list of the currencies which are available to be used at their websites.
But all the high quality online casino platforms do allow their visitors to use Canadian dollars anyway. If, therefore, you see that Canadian dollars are not accepted at a particular casino website it can be a sure sign that it is a low quality online gambling platform.
- Do online casino list or pay their bonuses in Canadian dollars?
- Typically, casino websites with best casino welcome bonuses will use geo-tagging to define whether their customers come from Canada for all the bonus terms to be displayed in Canadian dollars. Online casinos do it because they do not want their customers to constantly recalculate the amounts of bonuses from USD or Euro to Canadian dollars.
Also keep in mind, as a rule, online casino venues use the “CAD$” to signify Canadian dollars. If you therefore see the “$” sign most likely it stands for American, instead of Canadian dollars.
- When depositing with Canadian dollars do I still have to pay transaction fees?
- It does not matter whether you are making your online casino deposit in Canadian dollars or in some other currency, your payment service will charge you a transaction fee anyway. However, the size of this fee varies across different online payment methods that accept Canadian dollars.
What is important to keep mind is that you will have to pay the same fees for your casino transactions as in case with any other online money transfers made with Canadian dollars.