The vast majority of players are fine with sharing their personal details with casinos when registering, but it might not be possible when you’re playing from restricted territories, want to get access to your casino anonymously, or under some other circumstances. Luckily, the advent of cryptocurrencies paved the way to anonymous casinos allowing you to play for free and even for real money without completing the registration. Even though such gambling platforms do have certain drawbacks, they often become the only choice for players unwilling to disclose their identity to the public. If you’re one of them – if you want to remain anonymous when gambling – make sure to finish our guide on anonymous casinos to master anonymous gambling and then pass to our top-list of most reliable gambling sites requiring no registration to pick your beloved casino.
Best Anonymous Online Casinos in Canada – January 2022
| 100%+100 FS|
100 Free Spins in Book of Dead slot.
|5TC + 25 FS||FortuneJack||1519+|
King Billy Casino
|C$2000 + 200 FS||King Billy Casino||5000+|
|C$1500 + 150 FS||Playamo||2100+|
|C$800 / 100 FS||Regent Casino||450+|
|$1900 + 150 FS||JVspin||7300+|
Anonymous Online Casinos Rundown
First of all, there are 3 types of online casinos that you might get confused about: no download online casinos, no-registration casinos, and anonymous casinos. Let’s define each type and find out the main differences between them.
- No-download casinos. No-download casinos are ordinary casinos that do not require you to download the software to play. In other words, these are the casinos available in your browser. No-download casinos are not anonymous, so please do not confuse them with no-registration casinos.
- No-registration casinos. No-registration casinos offer the highest possible degree of anonymity as they do not require you to open an account while you can get access to the entire range of games via a private key used for identification. And if you want to make it even more private, you can use a VPN network as an additional protection layer (for maximum protection, choose the VPN that doesn’t store logs and is registered anywhere but in the Five-Eyes Alliance: the U.S., the UK, Australia, Canada, and New Zealand).
- Anonymous casinos. Anonymous casinos may ask you to open an account via entering your username and password – or just an email so that the casino could communicate with you – but they never ask for your private information, such as your name, address, or proof of identity. Anonymous casinos are almost as safe as no-registration casinos and they perfectly suit players who want to remain private.
Both no-download and anonymous casinos enable the so-called Demo Play mode allowing you to practice for free with no strings attached. The only games typically unavailable for free play are live dealer games and progressive jackpots, but those have analogs that can be played with demo credits.
Work Principles of Anonymous Online Casinos
Anonymous online casinos are not too much different from conventional casinos except that they use anonymous banking methods and do not require identity verification. Depending on the degree of anonymity that the casino provides, it may ask you to create your account by a) specifying your username, password, and email address (or only your email); b) creating an account for you and providing you with a private key.
In a nutshell, anonymous casinos do not collect your private data and therefore allow you to remain anonymous, which is especially beneficial for high-rollers and players from restricted countries. As for the biggest drawback of anonymous casinos (we will discuss all pros and cons of anonymous casinos in detail in one of the chapters below), they provide a limited range of games and payment methods and are not licensed by any reputable licenser.
Choosing a Reliable Anonymous Casino
It’s utterly important to choose a reliable casino, especially when it comes to anonymous gambling platforms. On that note, we can safely say that all our anonymous casinos are of top-notch quality as we’ve thoroughly checked them according to the criteria below:
- Reliable Security and Encryption. Even though anonymous casinos do not have licenses, they must be encrypted and secure all the same. The latest encryption algorithms to protect customer data (even if that data is your email only) along with strong internal anti-fraud measures are a must for an anonymous casino.
- Fairness. Most of our casinos are Provably Fair, allowing you to check the fairness of the outcomes of the games played. The Provably Fair concept emerged along with cryptocurrencies and is now one of the most popular instruments to reinforce the casino’s credibility.
- Customer Support. Anonymous casinos are still new and therefore have lots of questions to answer and issues to deal with. Most anonymous casinos have their customer support groups available via live chat and email; phone support is rarely provided for obvious reasons.
- Welcome Offers and Promotions. More often than not, casinos welcome newly registered users and regulars with special bonuses, such as welcome packages, free spins, reload bonuses, cashback, VIP & loyalty programs, and more. The main criterion, though, is not the size of the bonus but the playthrough requirement, which should be no more than 30x. Besides they are considered to be the highest paying online casino sites in the Canadian gambling industry.
- Favorable Banking Policy. Last but not least, you have to have the ability to deposit and withdraw funds to/from your account anytime you want and with low or no commission. The good news is that cryptocurrency casinos never charge transaction fees and process transactions immediately and you don’t need to provide any documents to deposit or withdraw.
Why Anonymous Online Casinos are Gaining Popularity?
More and more internet users – including gamblers – are concerned about their online privacy, and they would be happy to reduce the associated risks, which anonymous casinos do just perfectly! Whether you are playing from a restricted country, or you don’t want to share your personal details with the casino, you can now choose an anonymous casino and play there incognito. Anonymous casinos – just like no-registration casinos – do not require any personal information except for your email, which in no way reveals your identity and can be registered right before you sign up for your anonymous casino.
Anonymous casinos were not designed to promote illegal gambling – on the contrary, they were created to protect the basic privacy and freedom rights of their users. On the flip side, though, anonymous casinos are outlawed in most countries and therefore rarely hold official licenses, which makes it harder to choose a reliable casino unless you’re choosing your casino from a ready-made list of venues verified by gambling experts (scroll up to the top of the page to select a safe, reliable, and generous anonymous casino).
Advantages and Disadvantages of Anonymous Online Casinos
If you’ve never played at an anonymous casino, you might not be sure whether the game is worth the candle. Just like with regular casinos, there are certain advantages and disadvantages to using an anonymous casino, which you can evaluate to make your informed decision.
Payment Methods Working With Anonymous Casinos
The emergence of cryptocurrencies made cryptos the most popular payment method at anonymous gambling platforms. However – and contrary to what is promoted on many other websites – not all cryptocurrencies are truly anonymous:
- Bitcoin. Rather pseudonymous than anonymous, Bitcoin gambling is the most widespread and widely accepted cryptocurrency. Employed by any casino that accepts crypto, Bitcoin transactions nevertheless can be traced back to the user in most cases as the BTC network is public. That said, bitcoin gives you much more anonymity than fiat currencies and most e-wallets.
- Ethereum. Just like Bitcoin, Ethereum uses a public ledger, which means all ETH transactions can be traced back to the payers. The main feature of Ethereum – smart contracts – has nothing to do with gambling and therefore ETH is not the best currency for depositing to your anonymous casino.
- Monero. Based on the CryptoNote protocol, Monero (XMR) is the most popular among truly anonymous cryptocurrencies. All XMR transactions are mixed; both the payer and the payee are hidden from the public.
- Zcash. Another truly anonymous cryptocurrency, Zcash (ZEC) uses the cryptographic protocol of evidence with zero disclosure, enabling private money transfers and allowing you to selectively share the transaction info.
An important nuance to take into account before paying with crypto is the network load. When crypto euphoria peaks, the blockchains of mainstream cryptocurrencies may get clogged, which inevitably leads to exorbitant transaction fees. In that case, you might want to use other anonymous payment methods, such as prepaid cards (Paysafecard, Neosurf, etc.), e-wallets (for example, UPayCard), and maybe even mobile payments (Trustly). Speaking of the best online casinos accepting Trustly, though, the money is transferred from your bank account, leaving a loophole and making Trustly not the best payment method when it comes to absolute privacy.
Anonymous Online Casinos in Mobile Versions and Live Dealer Games
Mobile games have taken the industry by storm. Over 3.8 billion smartphone users worldwide can now indulge in their favorite slots, table games, and even live dealer games on mobile phones and tablets. Even with a somehow limited choice of games, most anonymous casinos provide enough mobile-friendly slots, table games, poker, progressive jackpots, and betting opportunities to choose from.
Mobile gambling is no different from desktop gambling. First, you choose your anonymous casinos (we have them galore at the top of this webpage), then you top up your casino account via one of the supported payment methods (cryptocurrencies, e-wallets, prepaid cards), and voila, you’re ready to play on your mobile phone, tablet, or whatever device you use. Some games are still not adapted for mobile phones, but those are mostly outdated slots. All in all, though, mobile games encompass the same features as their computer-based analogs.
And if you want to go the extra mile with your casino experience, you might opt to play live dealer games, which are the exact copies of the wheel and table games from land-based casinos. Transferring you into the premises of gambling studios, live dealer games take advantage of high-quality cameras and interactive elements to ensure the highest quality of streaming and keep you in touch with other players. The only disadvantage with live dealer games is that they cannot be played for free, but you can play the same games against the machine: for example, if you want to get some poker practice, you can play video poker before you switch to live poker.
Summing Up Thoughts on Anonymous Online Casinos
If you’re valuing your privacy, you might have already thought of using anonymous online casinos over traditional ones. And that would make sense, especially considering the ever-growing global privacy concerns and harsh gambling regulations in some countries. However, before choosing your anonymous casino, evaluate the following:
- Casino trustworthiness: How many years of experience does the casino have? Most anonymous casinos are relatively new, but even a few years of successful operation in the market is better than nothing. At the same time, note that you won’t find any licensed casinos as it’s not possible for them to get official licenses.
- Range of games: How many games are in the gaming library of your casino? Look for casinos that encompass slots, table games, poker, progressive jackpots, live dealers, and exotic games so that you don’t need to search for another casino when you decide to switch between games.
- Payment methods: How many cryptocurrencies and prepaid cards are supported? Keep in mind that cryptocurrencies such as bitcoin and ethereum cannot be used for micro-payments when their networks are overloaded (fees can reach $10 and even more), so it’s always good to have access to at least several alternative payment methods. Privacy-wise, Monero and Zcash are the best cryptos to use.
- Bonuses. Just like regular casinos, anonymous platforms provide various bonuses, the most widespread of which are welcome bonuses, reload bonuses, free spins, loyalty points, and cashback. If you want to kickstart your gambling career, look for welcome bonuses with a low playthrough requirement of 30x or so.
All boxes are checked? Well, then chances are the casino you’re examining is worth trying. On that note, though, you don’t even need to research the market, as it’s a time-consuming and painstaking venture that may not even give you accurate results – instead, you can take advantage of our ready-made list of top-notch anonymous casinos with diverse gaming ranges, lots of alternative payment methods, and generous bonuses.