New Online Casinos
So, the casinos are constantly competing for the customers’ attention with the help of the new special offers, huge welcome bonuses, increased jackpots, and the latest game releases. We don’t want you to miss all these amazing things and that’s why we are constantly working on our list of the new casinos that are worth your attention. And while we are adding the freshest items to this page, take a look at the checklist that will help you choose the reliable casino. Go through the points before creating your casino account and making the first deposit so that you are sure your money are safe and sound.
New Casinos Checklist
- Casino license. Online casinos are not just random websites that you can create at night and start making money. To start operation, all the casinos should undergo the licensing procedure by the corresponding institutions. Only when the casino fairness and reliability are approved, it can start taking bets from the gamblers. The most popular licensing institutions are Malta Gaming Authority and UK Gambling Commission, but in fact, there are quite a lot of them. The licensing information should be stated on the casino’s website so check it before you create the account or just choose the approved casino from our list.
- The Casino Games Range. When checking the casino reliability, look through the games and the providers. The famous companies like Microgaming casino soft, Playtech, IGT, and Bally work like the seal of approval for the casino as they are only providing their games to the fair and licensed gambling venues.
- Payment methods. If you want to play in the new casinos online, you will need to make real money deposits and withdraw the money you won. So, before creating the casino account, check if the possible payment methods are available in your country and convenient for you. The standard payment options in most of the online casinos are credit and debit cards, Skrill, Paysafecard, PayPal, and Neteller. The bad news for the Canadians wanting to play in a new online casino — Canada doesn’t allow using PayPal as the payment method in the online casinos so you will have to stick to something else, let’s say InstaDebit payment solution which was established for Canadian players.
- Customer support. If you are a newbie, you will definitely need help with payments, withdrawal and gambling process. Even if you are an experienced gambler, you may have some questions. That’s why the 24/7 customer support is very important. Choose the casinos with live chats or at least the phone number that is available even if you are calling in the middle of the night to ask which payment option is better to choose.
- Responsible Gaming. This is the special casino website section where all the casino’s and customer’s rights and duties are clearly stated. Even if you are playing in the good and reliable casino, check this page before you make an account to make sure you know about everything you can expect from the casino. If there is no Responsible Gaming page, better choose another place to make your bets.
A nice thing to do before choosing the casino is to read the reviews made by other gamblers or the industry experts. You can find the reviews of the most popular casinos on our website or look for them on the related forums like Casinomeister or Wizard of Vegas. This is where you will fill find brief and detailed reviews with all the casinos’ pros and cons. Don’t make your deposits impulsively — ten minutes of research can save your money. But don’t be afraid to play in the new casinos. Even the world’s largest and most popular online casinos have been the newbies once and many years had passed before they became distinctive and loved by the gamblers. Go for the new challenges but always remember the checklist we’ve prepared for you.